𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

I begged desperately, "Please, Gekyume," as he refused to take his medicine. It was 6 p.m., and Yume had just started crying.

"Stokeley!" I called for him and waited a few minutes till I heard his footsteps approaching the stairwell.

"Yeah?" He muttered this while yawning and rubbing his left eye as if he had just awoken.

I didn't say anything and simply stared at Gekyume, who was crying uncontrollably on my bed, then back at Stokeley, who sighed and walked up with his arms outstretched.

"All right, let's go," Stokeley said as he grabbed Gekyume by the armpits and placed his on his chest as he walked out of my room. I stood up and followed behind him, still holding the medicine.

"You want to watch TV?" I asked as I watched Stokeley bounce Gekyume up and down in an attempt to get him to stop crying. I entered the living room grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to Gek's favorite show,

"You like that one?" I told Gekyume, who had briefly stopped crying before shaking his head and crying harder than before, "No, not that one," I muttered gently.

"let's go for a drive," Stokeley suggested, I agreed going upstairs to put on my shoes and grab Gekyumes as Stokeley did the same,

I come outside to see Stokeley straining to buckle his car seat, mumbling something to me that was barely audible owing to his yawning, before closing the rear door and climbing into the driver's seat.

"Solana," He said in a deep raspy voice, "huh?" I said as I got into the passenger seat,

"I said were we finna go?" He said as he turned on the ignition and started backing out of the garage,

"Just keep driving till he falls asleep," I said looking back at Gekyume who was still crying,

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

I sighed as I parked the car in the garage, my eyes fell low owing to my drowsiness, after a few hours of driving,  Gekyume and Solana finally fell asleep.

I got out of the car, opened the rear door, and carefully collected Gekyume, making sure he didn't wake up. Once I had him, I closed the door and took him inside.

I headed upstairs to his room and carefully placed him in his crib. I observed him for a few seconds to make sure he was asleep before kissing his head and gently closing the door.

I went back outside to see Solana still fast asleep in the passenger seat,I groaned as I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door, lightly shaking her in an attempt to rouse her up.

"Solana," I said, shaking her, and she merely muttered something before turning her head away from me.

"Solana," I said again, shaking her, and she hit my arm, falling asleep again. "I'm going to leave you in here,"

After receiving no answer, I concluded that she was not going to wake up anytime soon, so I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside.

I went upstairs and brought her into her room, putting her in under the blankets, turning out her lights, and closing her door after leaving her room.

-

"Yes, okay, thank you so much," I murmured as I hung up the phone and began dancing. I dashed out the door to find Solana and Gekyume at the table.

"Guess what," I exclaimed, a broad smile on my face, "what?" Solana responded, with a puzzled expression but a smile as big as mine,

"Busta Rhymes agencies just called me and said they want to be in the studio with me and Busta tonight, "I said as I continued to dance in the kitchen, making Gekyume chuckle.

"You can't," Solana said as she got up from the kitchen table and placed her dirty plate in the sink,

"What do you mean?" I responded, my face puzzled, as I stared at her.

"Today is Tuesday," Solana continued as she turned to face me, "which means it's your day to watch him; I have dancing rehearsal tonight and can't take him."

"What? You never mentioned that to me, "I murmured, as I followed Solana around the kitchen, who was picking up the table.

"Yes I did, you just don't listen to women who don't sleep with you," Solana said as she placed the rest of the dirty dishes in the sink, then went and grabbed Gekyume before handing him to me, "It's on the board,"

"Please, Solana, this is Busta Rhymes; he's my idol," I replied as I followed Solana up the stairs with Gekyume in my arms.

"Stokeley you agreed," She said putting on her shoes, "I can't have kids in the studio when we're recording, you don't understand how important this is for my career," I explained as I placed Gekyume on the floor.

"I'm sorry Stokeley, but I have to go," She said opening the front door, "Solana plea-"

"Bye, remember to feed him at 6," she said. I sighed in despair as I hurried back up the stairs to discover Gekyume messing with Solana's stuff on the floor.

what am I going to do?

-

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃