𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

We gathered with Stokeley's mother at the dining room table and discussed Gekyume and the items he would require, such as diapers, wipes, formulas, and medications. Since Stokeley and I clearly had no idea what we were doing, she was also offering us parent advice and things to do in various scenarios.

"You guys appear to be exhausted." As she sipped her tea, Stokeley's mother said.

Stokeley massaged his brow and remarked, "We haven't slept."

"For the next ten years, you're probably not going to sleep." Stokeley's mother said sarcastically, which made me laugh and made Stokeley roll his eyes and groan.

"All right, I'm leaving now. " Stokeley's mother commented as she finished her tea and stood up to gather her belongings.

"All right, ma," Stokeley replied as he and I both stood up to accompany her out the door.

"I love you guys, and please call me if you need anything." She smiled as she hugged us farewell and exited the room to her car. Stokeley and I stood there watching her drive away.

"All right, I'm going to bed," Stokeley remarked as he shut the door and walked into the guest room, where he had been staying for the past few nights.

"Night," I muttered as I began to walk up the stairs to the master bedroom, where I was sleeping. Stokeley's mother put Gekyume to sleep quickly and easily, that he was already deep asleep in his room.

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

"Alright vro ill see you tomorrow ight?" I spoke dabbing Jahseh up.

"Yeah," Jahseh said dabbing me up and laughing with his famous laugh and a big smile. 

I watched from the sidewalk as he got into his car and flashed me a smile before backing up and driving off. I  instantly knew what was gonna happen and I became worried.

"JAH WAIT!" I yelled trying to catch Jahseh's attention.

"JAHSEH! STOP!" I yelled trying to run towards him but I couldn't I was unable to move my legs.

I watched as a black car pulled up in front of his blocking him in the parking lot. I watched as two guys got out holding guns towards the car and yelled. I couldn't hear what they were yelling. It sounded like I was underwater.

"Jahseh no please drive away," I whispered to myself at the sight of the two guys pointing it at Jahseh. I saw the passenger side door open and Jahseh's uncle ran out with his hands up towards the motorcycle building.

Jahseh's uncle ran yelling at me. As he got closer he ran right through me and went inside the building asking for help. I turned back to see Jahseh fighting with the two guys.

"Please," I whispered again to myself.

A loud sound echoed through the air. The two guys ran off to the car and got in driving away. I was finally able to move my body. I ran to Jahseh and saw him sitting there. 

"Jahseh no please. stay with me vro. I can't lose you." I said as I opened the car door and grabbed jahseh trying to wake him up. 

"Please vro. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." I said as tears streamed down my face. I tried searching for a pulse but was unable to find one. I sighed in defeat. I refused to let Jahseh go like this.

I watched Jahseh as his skin color slowly turned white and his lips turned purple. I heard people talking behind me but couldn't figure out what they were saying. I just see their lips moving but no audio was coming out. I was confused. 

I turned around back to Jah to see him sitting and staring at me with water filling his eyes.

"I'm sorry stokeley. But I have to go. I'll watch over you and be with you. Always." Jahseh said before his body slowly started fading. 

A train passed by honking the horn causing me to look. I watched as the train passed by then faced Jahseh. He wasn't there anymore. He disappeared. I stood up from where I was squatted and watched as someone towed away his car.

I walked away in defeat and sadness. 

"stokeley!" someone shouted. 

I awoke in a puddle of sweat and couldn't breathe just as I was about to turn around.

I sat up in the middle of the night, gasping for air. I was trembling and couldn't seem to move. I was experiencing a panic attack. After a couple of minutes, I was back to regular breathing.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I was sitting in the dark and had the impression that Jahseh was standing in the corner of my room. He was gone after I blinked a couple of times. I got out of bed and strolled over to Solana's room.

"Solana," I say softly as I lightly shake her.

"Mhmm," she muttered as she turned to face me in her bed. She looked at me with one eye open.

—𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

Stokeley jolted me awake from my deep slumber. When I opened my eyes, I saw tears on his face. I became concerned and sat up swiftly from my lying position.

"Are you all right, Stokeley?" As I sat up and looked at him, I murmured. He looked at me and shook his head before dropping it, looking down at his feet

"What went wrong?" I said this as I took his hand in mine and tried to look at him.

"I had a dream about Jahseh. I was right there when it happened and had no control over it." Stokeley mumbled something as I wiped the tears off his cheek,

"It's all right, Stokeley," I murmured as I stared into his eyes and then took him in for a strong hug, which he returned and sobbed in my shoulder.

I heard Stokeley's gentle snores after a few minutes of us hugging on the side of the bed. I eased him out of the hug and placed him in the bed. I tucked him in and looked at my phone to see what time it was, It was 4:17 a.m.

I turned off my phone and lay with Stokeley in bed. I laid there watching him sleep soundly. I admired his tattoos, which were brightened by the moonlight streaming in through the window. 

"He came to visit you"

-

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃