𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

The day of Jah's viewing was today. Outside, I was packing the car and waiting for gek and Solána to emerge.

I was dressed in a black button-down shirt, black slacks, and a black leather jacket with silver chains. I honked the horn because Solana was taking so long.

Solana responded, "I'm here jeez," as she opened the back door and slid gekyume into his seat. She was dressed elegantly in a black tailored dress.

"Could you help buckle him in so I can get my purse?" Solana added as she handed gekyume an Oreo

I stood up and went to the rear of the car to strap up gekyume. After that, I sat in the driver's seat and waited for Solána once more.

"Did you fasten his seatbelt?" Solana replied as she walked inside the car and opened the door.

"Yeah," I answered as I looked at her and started the car. She returned gekyume's stare and turned to face me.

"You didn't even buckle him up, Stokeley." Solana stated as she exited the vehicle and walked to the back.

"The fuck you mean?" I was perplexed as to why he wasn't 'buckled in.'

"Then why isn't he wearing his seatbelt?" Solana said, as she clung to his seatbelt and stared at me

"Why is it necessary to wear a seat belt? Isn't he secured in his car seat?" I was perplexed as to why we had to buckle both the car seat and the seatbelt.

"He's just buckled into his car seat, Stokeley. The car seat will not stay in place if you crash. Because it's going to fly forward, we'll need to fasten the seat belts." As she correctly strapped Gekyume in, Solana said.

"Did you put the door on child lock?" Solana said after buckling Gekyume.

"No," I answered, returning my gaze to Solána, who rolled her eyes at me. Solana finally climbed in the passenger seat after putting the door on child lock so we could leave.

We all got out of the car when we arrived at the service. While Solána held him, I grabbed his belongings. Cleo, Jahseh's mother, stopped us as we were ready to enter the building.

"Oh, stokeley, Solana!" Cleo exclaimed as she hurriedly approached us and drew me into a fast hug.

I hugged her back and whispered, "Hey Cleo." She yanked herself out of the hug and hugged Solána.

"Oh gekyume, you've grown so much!" Cleo remarked this as she took gekyume in her arms and walked away with him.

"All right, then." As she saw Cleo walk away, Solana replied.

"Shall we?" Solána remarked while staring towards the building's front doors. I gave a nod and began following Solána.

We entered the room where the viewing would take place. The room was filled with cries. Because it was an open casket, there was a line so that everyone could view Jahseh.