𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Solana," Stokeley murmured over and over, attempting to get Solana's attention, who was laying alongside him.

"mhm," she hummed as she fought to keep her eyes from closing, and as Stokeley remained silent, she turned around, hugging the bed covers close to her body, "what?" she said again, looking at Stokeley who was staring at the ceiling.

"I have a surprise for you, close your eyes," Stokeley stated as he bent over Solana to a nearby bedside table.

As she felt Stokeley's body hover over her, Solana closed her eyes and waited for him to say to open them.

"Open," Stokeley said softly, leading Solana to open her eyes. She turned to face Stokeley, who was now sitting up and holding a clear bag in his hand, smirking at her as he lightly shook the bag.

"We can't Stokeley," Solana said, rolling her eyes as she spotted Stokeley's clear plastic bag was full of cannabis.

"Why not," Stokeley muttered defeatedly, dropping the clear plastic bag on the bed and looked at Solana, who was still staring up at him.

"Is it possible that it's because we have a baby in the house a couple of rooms down?" Solana replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at Stokeley once again.

"And he's sleeping?" As he furrowed his brows, Stokeley added, forcing Solana to stare at him with an even more serious expression,

"We can't smoke that Stokeley," Solana remarked, growing increasingly irritated with him and his stupidity at the moment.

"Who said we had to smoke it?" Stokeley asked, a grin on his face as he held the bag towards Solana once more.

"What are we gonna do eat it?" Solana replied, perplexed, as she examined the bag before returning her gaze to Stokeley, whose smile had faded as he rolled his eyes.

"Gosh, you're so stupid sometimes," Stokeley said as he stood up and came over to Solana's side, handing her his shirt and dragging her out of bed.

"Ouch," muttered Solana, offended by what he had just said.

Solana and Stokeley were now in the kitchen together, it was around four a.m., and Solana observed as Stokeley began searching the cupboards and drawers for pans and a whisk.

"what ingredients do you use in brownies?" As he set the pan and whisk next to Solana, who was sitting on the counter in just his shirt, Stokeley inquired.

Solana leapt off the counter and went to the refrigerator to get the wet indrigents they required, as well as telling Stokeley about the dry ingridents they needed.

After they had all of the ingidents, they stood in the kitchen together, laughing and having a fantastic time, baking delicious brownies.

"Stokeley!" Solana squealed as she wiped her lips, which were now covered in brownie batter as a result of Stokeley rubbing it on his lips, before kissing her.

"Shh, you're going to wake up the baby," Stokeley joked as he placed a finger on his lips, indicating that she should keep her tone down, before licking his lips to wipe away the batter.

Solana grabbed a glove mitt before reaching into the oven and removing the pan; she immediately set the pan on the stove and waited for it to cool before cutting it into little squares.

She placed them on a plate and handed it to Stokeley while she went to get the gallon of milk and pour it into some glass cups.

"Let's go to the living room," Stokeley stated as he took the plate and led the way to the living room, followed by Solana, who was carrying two glasses of milk.

Stokeley paused at the dining table on his way to the living room, laying the plate in the center of the table before grabbing a napkin and placing five browines on the napkin in his palm.

"Why are you leaving them?" Solana stated as she came to a halt in front of him, a puzzled expression on her face,

"We're not going to eat it all right now," Stokeley stated as he moved the brownies into his left hand before approaching Solana and slapping her ass with his right, prompting her to squeal.

"You almost made me drop the milk," Solana pouted as she continued walking in front of Stokeley towards the living room,

They sat on the couch and switched on the television after arriving in the living room, where they ate the special browines and drank their glasses of milk.

"I feel like I'm in ecstasy right now," Solana said as she reclined on the couch, her feet propped up on Stokeley's lap.

"You know what song I'm feeling like right now," Solana replied, smiling as she leapt from the couch and stepped right in front of him, leading him to continue looking up at her.

"Holy spirit activate, holy spirit activate," Solana said over and over again as she danced around the living room, making Stokeley lie back on the couch and laugh with her.

Solana had only ever been high once in her life, when she was in high school, and she hadn't been since; she was never a huge person on it, so she was on Mars at the time. On the other hand Stokeley had done this numerous times, making it 'natural' for him, to the point where he was able to control himself.

"All right, power range," Stokeley stated, tapping the seat next to him, forcing Solana to settle down and sit next to him.

Stokeley flipped through the stations on the television until he came across an under-the-water channel, which showed aquatic animals swimming beneath the surface, leading them both to trip out.

They were both sat up on the couch with their jaws open, watching as the camera zoomed in on the starfish on the television screen.

"That's really cool," Solana exclaimed as she leaned back on Stokeley's shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep, 

Stokeley smiled as Solana's eyes closed and she began to softly snore. He gently scooped her up before laying down on the couch and laying her on top of him, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight ma,"

--

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓