𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐈𝐓

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Thank you," Solana remarked as she handed over the money to Kacy, the babysitter, for looking after Gekyume while she and Stokeley were out.

"Of course, anytime," the teenager responded as she took the money and folded it before slipping it into her pocket and walking out the door.

"Oh, and," Kacy added as she turned around to face Solana and Stokeley and placed her hand on the door handle.

"You guys would make a really cute couple," the adolescent stated before turning around and exiting via the front door, causing Solana to chuckle.

Solana looked at Stokeley, who was already looking at her, and added, "she mentioned the same thing about Stephan and Elena from vampire diaries."

There was a brief moment of stillness as the two adults simply stared at each other, neither of them saying anything. That is until Solana took a big breath and then spoke.

"I'm really sorry for what I said earlier, Stokeley—" Solana started to say until she was interrupted by Stokeley's lips connecting with hers, she froze and hesitated to kiss back, which is when Stokeley snapped back into reality and pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Solana, I didn't know what-" "Hush," Stokeley was attempting to apologize for his behavior when Solana cut him off and immediately drew him back in to re-connect their lips.

Solana felt as if the world had stopped spinning the instant they started making out; she couldn't hear anything but her heart pounding loudly in her ears, and she felt as if she were flying. Without her realizing it, she needed this to happen.

Stokeley's hand moved slowly down Solana's hips, firmly pushing her in closer to him so he could deepen the kiss; the deeper the kiss got, the more his hands moved down her waist.

Solana's hands traveled down Stokeley's chest from the back of his neck, slowly turning him on. At this point, Stokeley began moving forward, causing Solana's back to collide with the wall.

Stokeley then backed away from the kiss, prompting Solana to scowl; he grinned at her before coming down and lifting her up in bridal style and leading her up the stairs to a room.

He opened the first bedroom door which was the closest to the steps before he threw Solana lightly on the bed before getting on top of her and continuing the makeout session,

In between the kisses Stokeley had planted on her lips, Solana started to laugh, "What?" Stokeley questioned as he stopped kissing her and looked at her puzzled,

"You know what's crazy, Jenesis attempted to set me up on a date with you after Gekyume's first birthday, and I thought she was insane because we despised each other, and now look at us," Solana laughed as she stood up after Stokeley had gotten off of her.

"I think she knew it was going to happen, whether it was right now or in another universe," Solana remarked, tugging at the end of Stokeley's shirt, who stood right in front of her.

"Who said I hated you?" Stokeley murmured as he caressed Solana's cheek with his fingers before grasping her chin and lifting it up, forcing her to gaze up at him.