𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋,

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

"WASSUP ATLANTA," I yelled into the microphone as the audience went insane when they saw me, "LET'S GET SHIT FUCKED UP," I said. As soon as the beat for 'taking a step back' began to play,

I've been on the road for a few months now, and I couldn't tell you how long it had been. We were currently in Atlanta for the first time since the tour began, and everyone was pumped to the max. It was incredible to have everyone get up and join in the excitement with me.

I ran about the stage yelling as everyone else did the same around me, I paused for a while and stood on the edge of the stage gazing out, everyone continued to chant the words, I thought to myself as I observed the hundreds of people who had come out to see me play, I had made it.

jah we did it, we made it out hill,

--

After the event, I thanked everyone for coming and nodded as I walked off stage. I then strolled backstage with Ant, my security guy, and dapped him up.

"That shit was crazy as fuck," Gabe exclaimed as soon as he caught up to me, handing me the chain I had given him at the start of the show.

"You made it big, Ski," Gab yelled, all pumped up, as he flung his arm around my shoulders

"Nah brotha, we made it," I responded with a smile on my face; after all, Gabe has been my DJ since I started, and without him and Jah, I'd have no idea where I'd be.

"Hey Ski," As soon as Gabe and I walked into the backstage room, a groupie approached me and flung her arms around my neck, attempting to kiss me before I moved away to gather my belongings.

After that, I walked out of the room and followed Ant to the tour bus, with the groupie close after. As soon as we boarded the bus, she sat next to me, which I didn't mind because I was going to fuck with her later anyways.

"Where to next?" As everyone else on the tour with me began to pile into the car, I inquired.

"Florida," Rob said as he pulled out pot and other shit to roll up, and my heart sank. I hadn't been to Florida since the shit that happened with Solana, when I packed my stuff for the tour and left.

-

It was late at night, so I crept slowly into the house, making sure not to make any noise. When I got to my room, I went straight to the closet and pulled out suitcases and duffel bags to stuff all my belongings into.

After I put everything into my suitcases and duffel bag, I grabbed my phone and dialed Tarqi's number to have him pick me up and inform him of my decision. After I hung up, I got up from my bed and began rolling the suitcases outside my door.

As soon as I had taken all of my stuff from my room, I cautiously closed the door and turned to see Solana standing there, causing my breathing to become strained.

"your leaving already?" Solana inquired as she slid the glass cup into the sink and crossed her arms, her voice hoarse and her face was puffy from what I assume was from her crying.

"Yeah," I said as I looked down at all the bags in my hands, then back up at Solana, who simply nodded before exiting the kitchen.

"Solana, can I say bye to Gekyume first?" I asked loudly enough for her to hear me, forcing her to come to a halt and turn around on her heels to face me.

"I don't know, Ski; you make your own decisions now," Solana remarked as she turned around and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I left all of my belongings beside my bedroom door and headed up the stairs to Solana's room, knowing that Gekyume was sleeping there. I gently knocked, expecting to hear Solana's voice.

"Come in," she whispered softly as I opened the door; I looked as she sat in bed, Gekyume fast asleep beside her; I gently came in and walked to the side of the bed Gekyume was on;

"Goodbye Gek," I muttered softly as I knelt down to kiss his forehead and touch his head, just listening to his gentle snores before standing up again.

"Goodbye, Solana," I said as I began to walk out of her room.

"You, too, Ski," she added shortly after, and I went, closing her bedroom door and grabbing my belongings.

--

"Ski?" I looked around to see everyone staring at me with blank eyes as Danny waved his hand in my face, prompting me to snap back into reality.

"What'd you say?" I inquired, returning my gaze to Danny, who was now seated across from me on the couch.

"Are you planning on seeing Gekyume while we're in Florida?" Danny inquired, forcing me to look down at my leg, which was now bouncing due to my anxiety.

"Uh yeah, if Solana lets me," I said as I rubbed the tip of my nose. If I wanted to meet Gekyume, I needed to contact Solana, who, hopefully, still had my phone number.

Everyone just nodded and went back to what they were doing before. I looked to my side and saw the groupie on her phone, which prompted me to tap her thigh and get up, allowing her to accompany me to the room in the back of the bus.

I needa clear my mind,

--

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞