𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

-𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Stokeley pulled over to the side of the road before shutting off the engine and exiting the vehicle; he sighed before walking to the location he had driven to, then walked to the cliff's edge and appreciated the view before sitting on the nearest rock.

"I never imagined I'd be doing this by myself, Jah," Stokeley muttered as he leaned back on the rock and burst out laughing as tears welled up in his eyes.

"You left me alone," Stokeley remarked again before looking around and noticing a familiar tree where Jah and he used to smoke. Stokeley stood up and walked over to the tree.

He noticed the engravement that Jahseh had made when they were younger and first arrived to the spot when he went closer to the tree.

"Make out hill," Stokeley muttered as his hands brushed across the etched letters. Stokeley turned around and returned to the car, grabbing the knife from the glove compartment before returning.

He sliced over the knife and pressed it on the tree before carving 'LLJ' directly beneath. After he was finished, he took a step back and smiled at it before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the box of new ports, lighting one and putting the rest away.

The city appeared small from the hill, but it always shone brightly;  it was strange how there were so many different houses, and how each light told a story; some were cold and bitter, while others were warm and calming, the world was quiet and peaceful for once, nothing mattered in that moment,

Stokeley finally felt at ease and understood why Jahseh would come here almost every night. He grinned as he remembered all the moments he and Jah had made here.

-

"Nah start spittin sumthing," Stokeley said to Jahseh and he burnt out his cigarette on the tree beside them, 

"Ight play, make a beat," Jahseh stated as he did the same with his cigarette. Stokeley chuckled before making a rhythm with his lips and palms against everything he could find. After a beat was tuned in Jahseh's ears, he began to freestyle.

"She eat cum in her bum, she wanna fuck me some," Jahseh began, leading Stokeley to chuckle and stop composing the rhythm he was making, as well as making Jahseh laugh. "Why'd you stop?" Jahseh asks, chuckling.

"Hell nah, I can't take your horny ass seriously," Stokeley laughed as he rose from his seat and wiped his pants before reaching out to lift Jahseh as well.

-

Stokeley stood up and wiped his tears as he shook his head and sighed a trembling sigh before rising up and burning his new port on the same tree. Before leaving and getting into his car, he stopped to look at MAKE OUT HILL once more.

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the front door open, I didn't even bother to look away from the TV that played videos of Jahseh and Jenesis', I just stared at them as I heard the person's footsteps getting closer to me causing me to turn off the TV and look up,

"Stokeley, I'm sorry," I said as I turned and looked up to face him, who stood by the couch, staring at me.

"I didn't mean it," I hastily stated as I looked down after seeing him approach the couch. "It's fine," he said as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"I went to jail once, and it was there that I met Jahseh. And on my birthday, he was the only one who gave me his biscuit and wished me a happy birthday, whilst the other guys I met laughed it off and moved on to try to talk to the girls." Stokeley stated after a quick moment of silence between us, "I can't leave him alone when he needs me, even if he's gone," Stokeley remarked after a brief pause.

"I was just going through some old videos that Jahseh used to film, and I came across this one and thought you might be interested in seeing," I explained, turning on the TV and returning to the clip of Jahseh and Stokeley playing fight in the back of a car. I watched as Stokeley laughed at Jahseh and him on the screen.

-

"AHH, YEAH, YEAH," Jahseh kept repeating and he and Ski kept going back and forth in the back of the car play fighting,

"Mhm, you wanna play that game," Stokeley said grabbing Jahseh's balls causing him to welp, "Ah my balls," Jahseh repeated before he went on top of Stokeley,

"I got a whole clench on yo ass," Jahseh stated as he turned Stokeley's ass towards the camera showing his hand,

-

"Wish it had been me instead of him," Stokeley said quietly after the video ended, causing me to lean in and hug him. I hugged him on the side as he slowly hugged me back, his head resting on top of mine.

--

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃