𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐒,

--𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

After attempting to kill time by giving the social worker a tour of the house. We were now traveling down the corridor that goes to the front entrance where we started

"Very spacious," she observed as she proceeded along the corridor and examined the picture frames on the walls.

As I watched her enjoy the photos on the wall, I answered hesitantly, "Yep."

"So, where is he?" She remarked this as she looked away from the photo of Jahseh and Jenesis she was looking at.

where's who?

"Excuse me?" I remarked, my face puzzled.

"Where's the baby?" She was perplexed as well.

"Oh yeah right, right the baby," I remarked as I began approaching Gekyume, who was in the play pin flinging his hands in the air.

As I took Gekyume and placed him on my chest, I remarked, "There you go."

Gekyume turned back and waved to the lady, who reciprocated with a smile.

"How adorable!" She continued to make amusing expressions at Gekyume as she spoke. I made every effort not to bust out laughing in front of her.

"I'm Solána, Gekyume's'mother,' er, guardian... sure," Solana said, smiling and shaking the social worker's hand. with her hair, drawing my and Aileen's attention.

"Hello, my name is Aileen, and I'm just checking in and asking some questions," Aileen explained.

"May we?" Looking at both Solána and myself, Aileen said.

"May we what?" Solana laughed a little and then looked at Aileen and then at me, puzzled.

"Take a seat somewhere?" Aileen expressed her confusion as well.

poor girl

"That's right. Over here, um "Solana said as she approached the dining table.

I mentally cursed myself as we headed to the dining table and found the bottle of wine remaining on the table. I needed to find a way to divert the social worker's attention.

hopefully she didn't notice it earlier,

"Aileen," I began. "Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous your eyes are?" I remarked, drawing Aileen's attention back to me as I was walking behind her. Then eventually I moved in front of her and walked back towards the dining table, periodically looking at the table as I reached for the wine bottle,

"Stokeley, wow. Thank you, "Giggling, Aileen put some hair behind her ear and blushed. I took the wine bottle and slid it behind my back while holding gekyume with my other hand.

I returned to the dining table after putting the wine bottle in the sink and placed Gekyume in Solana's arms.

As I moved past Aileen and pulled out a chair for her to sit in, I said, "Here, let me help you with that."