𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑, 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄

𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐒

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

My eyes darted to gekyume as Kayla pounded on the bedroom door harder just as I was about to respond to the person on the phone.

When Gekyume's eyes met mine, he had a still face, but as water started to fill them, he started to move.

I quickly begged on the phone, regaining control of gekyume and placing him on my hip, "I need you to pick gekyume up, like now."

"What are you saying, Stokeley? I just dropped him off there," On the other side of the line, Solána said in a perplexed voice

I spoke calmly to Solona, "Please listen, just come pick him up," in an effort to not freak her out. She only muttered an "ok" before I hung up.

Immediately after hanging up, I went back to my old bedroom and started searching through my nightstand for my old headphones. When I finally found them, I brought them back into the bathroom.

As I plugged the headphones into my phone, I set Gekyume down on the bathroom sink. When the Netflix logo appeared and I selected Gekyume's favorite show, Paw Patrol, I gave Gekyume the phone and put the old headphone on his head, directing his attention to the phone screen.

After a few minutes, I noticed the house was quiet and Kayla wasn't banging on the bedroom door. As I began to walk out to see if she was still outside, my phone started to ring, and Solana's name appeared at the top of the screen.

Gekyume groaned before his little thumb pressed the decline button, letting his show resume once again, I let out a chuckle and shook my head before picking up Gekyume and walking out the bathroom,

I stood in place for a second to see if i could hear any footsteps from the other side of the door, once I thought I couldn't hear anything I grabbed Gekyume's suitcase with the other hand and began to open the bedroom door,

As soon as the door opened, Kayla was standing in front of me. I rolled my eyes and pushed past her, encouraging her to follow me.

"Stokeley!" she shouted thinking that would stop me in my tracks,

psychotic bitch

Despite her yelling my name, I continued walking. I passed the living room where my family was just sitting and staring at me. I didn't even bother stopping for Gekyume to say goodbye.

"Stokeley where you going?" My mother shouted as she quickly walked over to me after rising from her couch seat.

"I'm not going anywhere, Gekyume's going home." I said still keeping my walking pace towards the front door, my mom kept quiet as I reached the front door, quickly opening it.

"Stokeley where are you going?" I looked over my shoulder and made direct eye contact with Kayla as she firmly grabbed the opposite elbow from the one gekyume was being restrained in. I reprimanded her and shrugged her touch away from me.

When I finally managed to free her from me, she immediately began to grab me again, making it difficult for me to open the front door. I paused briefly, closing my eyes and focusing on the ground in an effort to calm myself down.

My eyes opened up as soon as I felt her pulling on the hem of my t-shirt, which made me release Gekyume's suitcase and turn sharply to face her.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME," I screamed loud enough for Kayla to pull her hand back and fling it across my left cheek,

the room fell silent,

I looked back up at Kayla who cupped her mouth and started to immediately apologize for the actions that had occurred a moment ago, I chuckled and shook my head as my left hand grabbed my cheek,

"Your psychotic," I mumbled before turning around and opening the front door walking out of the house, coming in vision with Solana's car that was parked in my mom's driveway, the second she saw me she instantly got out of her car and ran up to Gekyume and I, 

"Is he okay? what happen?" solana said instantly in a sad tone as she examined Gekyume's face and body looking for type of injury, when she couldn't spot one, she looked up at me with a confused look,

"What happen stokeley?" When she questioned me, I remained silent and simply looked down at her, my eyes passing quickly over her eyes and lips.

"Stokeley," she muttered as she placed a soft hand on my forearm. I felt Solana's sorrowful energy transfer to myself as soon as she touched me, and my rage quickly turned to sympathy.

I chuckled and then looked down at the ground before shaking my head and moving past her to her car door. I opened the back seat door and buckled up Gekyume before turning to look back at the house and seeing Kayla and my family standing by the door.

I turned back to Gekyume and gave him his stitch pillow before grabbing my phone back and stuffing it into my pocket. I then gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and said, "Bye," before turning around and closing the car door.

"Drive safe," Solana just stared at me, as if trying to read my energy, I nodded then walked back to the house, tucking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"You don't want to eat outside," I was forced to stop in my tracks and turn to face Solana after she asked me a question. I observed as she nervously rubbed her right elbow while giving me a sly smile.

She giggled and got into the driver's seat after I laughed, nodded, and walked back to her car. As I got into the passenger seat, she laughed, "I knew you would accept the offer on food," which made me smile even wider.

"Oh really, I'll get out right now," I pretended to be getting out of the car by opening the door, which made her shake her head and grab my left arm, lowering me into the passenger seat.

"No please don't," She continued to hold onto my left arm while laughing even louder, which made me laugh and shut the passenger door.

"See I knew you loved me,"

--

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓