𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐔, 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"I can't find anything," Solána grumbled as she rummaged through her closet, trying to find something nice to wear.

She came to a halt and drew a long breath before giving up and collapsing on the floor. She examined her clothing, which was now scattered everywhere.

As she sat on the floor of her closet, she noticed a dress at the back that stood out from the rest. She scrunched her brows before leaping to her feet.

To get a better look at the dress, she immediately pushed all the hangers aside.

It was a long dress that fell to her feet, it was a satin off white color, it had rope type straps, a corset top, and an ariel style bottom, and it was just lovely.

Solána smiled to herself as she took the hanger and walked out of the closet.

she quickly went into her bedroom and lightly placed the dress on the bed, before quickly ripping the clothes off her body,

she then unzipped the dress and stepped into it, squeezing her thighs into the ariel-like dress. Once she had it on, she grasped the back of the silk dress to check how it appeared in the mirror.

Solána turned around and tried to figure out how she was going to zip up the dress's back.

She then stretched her arms as far as they would go and grasped the zipper, pulling it up a quarter of the way before giving up.

Then double-checked everything else before slipping on her clear shoes and retrieving her purse.

Stokeley, on the other hand, was spraying his favorite cologne all over his body and wrists.

He then proceeded to put on his rolex and adjust his layered chains before returning to the mirror to examine himself once more.

He was dressed in a button-up shirt with a Gucci logo on it, black ripped jeans, his jewelry, nike air max sneakers, and a plain black durag.

nothing too fancy or too casual.

He left his room and went to Solana's room to "pick her up" after making sure everything was good.

When he arrived at her bedroom door, he knocked and remained there, confused, when he heard commotion on the other side.

Solána emerged with a smile plastered on her face after a short time.

"Hi," she said as she eventually opened the door and posed so Stokeley could admire her outfit, which she was proud of.

"You look beautiful," Stokeley exclaimed as he examined her from every angle.

"Thank you, you don't look half awful yourself," solána remarked, used to stokeley flirting with her.

"All right, shall we go?" Stokeley replied as he stepped to the side, urging Solána to take the lead.