𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆,

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘?

𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐊, 𝐉𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Stokeley!" When Ski stepped through the front door, everyone greeted him. Thanksgiving weekend has arrived in November. And Stokeley had accepted Solana's invitation to come over and spend time with Gekyume.

The house was packed with friends and relatives of Jahseh, Jenesis, and Solana. Or, at the very least, those friends who had no one to spend Thanksgiving with since their families had broken up.,

Stokeley greeted everyone before making his way through the house to the kitchen, where everything appears to have remained unchanged since his departure. When he entered the kitchen, he was greeted by Solana, who was busy preparing various sauces in pots strewn about the counter.

"Hey Stokeley, happy you came," Solana remarked as she put down her work and washed her hands before approaching Ski and hugging him. She didn't want to get his clothes dirty.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Solana," Ski said as he stepped back from the hug and extended his hand to Solana, handing her the red wine he had bought for her while on tour in California. Solana grinned and embraced Ski once more.

"Thank you," she muttered in his neck as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled away.

"Baby got red wine," she sung as she danced her way across the kitchen to the refrigerator, where she placed the bottle of wine to keep it cool. A chuckle escaped Stokeley's lips as a result.

"Wow, someone in Cali was thinking about me," Solana taunted as she reclaimed the spoon and returned to stirring the sauces. "Perhaps I was," Ski shrugged his shoulders as he smiled and shook his head.

Solana continued to prepare the dinner, prompting Ski to leave the kitchen so he wouldn't be a disruption. In addition, he allowed himself to catch up with friends he hadn't seen in a while due to his absence.

Stokeley smirked as he dapped him and the rest of the members-only guys up. "Wassup Stokeley," Coolie asked soon as Ski came into his sight. Only because of Jahseh's death did members fall out, and there was drama along the road. But the majority of the boys got along, but others were locked up or had moved on to something better in life, or so Ski hoped.

"How is the tour going?" As they all stood in a circle talking to each other, Coolie inquired,

"Same as always," Ski replied as he snatched up a red Solo cup and began pouring Hennessey. Stokeley didn't particularly enjoy being on tour, though he did enjoy meeting new people, traveling, and performing. However, traveling for long periods of time and continually performing grew exhausting, especially now that he's primarily doing it alone or with new people. Without Jahseh, touring isn't the same.

"Stokeley simply never changes," Wifi observed as he burst out laughing, causing the rest of the group to join in. Ski responded to wifi's remark, "Never have, never will."

Wifi answered, "Besides you being a daddy now," before pointing down to Gekyume, who was walking towards Ski. Before continuing the chat with the boys, Stokeley scooped him up and kissed him on the cheek.