-(2)-

I saw her enter as people were staring

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I saw her enter as people were staring. She had a skateboard stuck under hand and you could tell she was a badass bitch. She had a stone cold expression that reminded of Damian. She did look like Lucilla though. She has the same eye shape, the same mouth. She has the same hair, though I couldnt really see it as she has her houd up. I looked at her face and saw her eyes. Her dark green forest eyes.

I was frozen. I nunged my brothers. 

"Guys, Um look at the new girl, she looks like uncles old wife, Lucilla. Looks exactly like her. Look at her eyes." I say with obvious shock in my voice.

They all look at her and also freeze. But she didnt have a daughter.... We were only here as my mother and father wanted to go on vacation here and didnt want us to miss school. We all stared as she made the lady at the desk nearly shit herself.

She was definitely a King. 

She went to her locker and we followed her. I was about to tap on her shoulder when she threw me into the lockers. When she looked into my eyes she was in shock.

She then pushed me against the lockers harder. My brothers just stood there trying not to laugh at me being taken down by a girl. I puted at her.

"What the fuck do you want." She said in such a voice I genuinly felt a shiver go down my spine. Yep, she was without a doubt a king.

"I just wanted to say hi." I say trying to get out of her death grip. It was silent for a second.

"This was a bad idea." I heard her whisper to herself. She then let go and walked off the entrence to leave. Holy shit. There was no way thought, right?

I look to my brothers. They were just as shocked as me as we all watched her walk and and roll on her skateboard away.

"Its not possible right? We would of known. We have to tell Uncle Orlando. And Vinicio." Davio said, one of my younger brothers.

"Ill call them right now." 

"Come on, just tell me what the Chinese are planning, and we will let you go

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Come on, just tell me what the Chinese are planning, and we will let you go." I say, with an obvious smirk. 

I was in the basement with my eldest three sons, Vinicio, Damen and Romeo. Some idiot decided it would be smart to try and spy on us. We had tortured him for days. He was finnaly ready to talk.

Killer Siblingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें