-(5)-

SHIT SHIT SHIT, HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING! How the hell did they even find where I was

SHIT SHIT SHIT, HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING! How the hell did they even find where I was. I ducked down under the seat when the bus haulted. 

My backpack was ontop so I had to grab it quickly. I look towards the back and see that there was a back door for disabled people. The doors start to open and I have to think fast.

I run towards the back and push the door open.
"AURORA! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW", Yelled one of them. I didnt know there names and to be honest I didnt really care.

"Fuck you!", I yelled back at them. I could practically see the steam coming from their ears. I sprinted down the back of the beach and ran to the under boards of the sidewalk. I sat there for a few hours before coming out of the narrows.

A hand goes over my mouth and my insticts kick in. I grab the hand, twist it hard and throw the person behind me and they land with a thump. I look to the person and see that its one of my brothers. He looks pretty shocked and a little proud that I managed to get him away from me. I was so inversed in what we were doing that I didnt notice three more of them emerging. I could tell the middle was the eldest as the tension was high.

"Stop running little sister.", He said in a low voice. He sounded tired and kind of pissed off. I just glare at him and the other two step forward. I go to turn around but I turn to my other 3 brothers stood there with my father stood in the middle. They all looked incredibly intimadating and they were way taller than me.

I looked like a squeaking mouse compared to them.

I felt someones arm snake around my waist and Im suddenly on someones shoulder. I try to slip out with the trick my mum taught me but he held on so tight I couldnt breathe. I hit his back with my elbows hard and he squeezed me tighter. It made the blood rush to my head and I felt extremely dizzy. 

"Put me down you asshole, Im gonna throw up", I say loudly. He stops for a second before putting two huge hands around my waist and putting me down. I put my hands on my knees and breathe for a second before looking up to see very concerned faces. I felt my waist bruising up. 

Fucking hell, he really did hold me that hard. I lifted my t-shirt a little to look at the new bruises when I hear a punch.

"YOU HURT HER DAMIEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT!", He yelled. Damien got up, charged towards me and then gently put his hands on the bruises around my waist and smoothened them. He looked the scariest but right now he looked like he was about to cry.

"Im so sorry little one, I just didnt want you to run", He said, with so much sincerity in his voice that it sounded to genuine, but I remembered what my mother said. My brothers were just copies of him. 

"Im fine.", I say with a cold voice and push his hands away. He looks upset and then hides it with anger. He then grabs my wrist, gently may I add, and he pulled me to a car. The rest of them followed at I dug my heals. I felt someone grab the bottom of my legs and my back and pull me up Bridal style. I look up to see a guy staring straight fowards. He was the one I reconised him as the eldest one. He looks down at me.

"My name is Vinicio", He says without looking down, he just kept carrying me to the car.

"I can walk you know.", I say in the bored tone.

"Your mother never taught you manners I see.", He says laughing. They all join in and this makes me boil in rage. I tuck and roll out of grip and kick him hard in the balls. I watch as he falls the the ground. The one who hit Damien goes to grab me but I pull out of his reach and put my hands up to him.

"Dont touch me, you lost that right when you made fun of my mother", I say in a cold and severe voice that even Orlando backs off. I just shake my head as Vin and try to muffle a laugh. I could tell one of the other brothers were trying to hold a laugh in but he couldnt. He gets smacked on the head by his twin. He looks to me.

"Hi there", He says and comes forward and I back away. He looks hurt for a second whilst Vin gets up and grabs me tightly by the forearm. I try to push him off but he grips me harder and makes me look him in the eyes.

"Do that again, and I swear Ill make you regret it.", He said. The other brothers were terrified but I was fine. I mean I was use to the tone. I look him dead in the eyes.

"Dont fucking touch me.", I whisper in his ear and shrug him off. He doesnt look afraid just curious. 

"What the hell happened to you.", He whispered in my ear. It took me by surprise I wont lie to you. My face came with confusion and it was the only emotion that I had able to get out at that time. I just shrug and walk to the car with the rest of them staring at me.

When Im walking to the car, I hear myself get catcalled by a group of teens smoking on weed. I was 14 for fuck sake. What the hell is wrong with the male race. I notice that three of my brothers go to deal with them as I just glare at the boys. I motion to my brothers to stop. I then stroll up to the centre boy, grab the weed out of his hand and take a huge pull in. I hadnt had weed in ages and to be honest it wasnt the best way to spend my time.

I then grab the knife from his pocket and pull it to his kneck and bend his knee over. He looks pretty terrified whilst the other pulled out the knives from their pocket.

"Nuh uh, Ill kill him, my brothers there are the mafia, aint nothing they havent cleaned up before.", I say in their ears so my brothers couldnt hear. They instantly paled and backed away. I look back to the centre boy. 

"Im really sorry, I just thought you were cute.", He said. He couldnt help but shake in fear.

"Then you should of kept it to yourself.", I said to him coldly. I then bring my knee up and kick him right in the jaw. He hits the floor with blood coming from his nose. He grabs his knife and holds his nose and runs off.

I nod triumphantly towards my brothers but they didnt seem proud they seemed angry. Like very angry. I notice the weed in my hand and just rolled my eyes at them. It takes a hell of alot more weed to get me high.

I walk towards them with the best innocent face I could muster. 

"Whats wrong?", I ask in a sweet voice. My "father" comes and grips my chin tightly and pulls me towards the car.

"You men are so aggressive. Jeez Im gonna get so many bruises from yall", I say sarcatically and quietly. He looks down to me, removes his hand and refrences to the car. God its been twenty minutes to get into a goddam car.

I get in the car to see all of them staring at me expectantly. I realised their were so many seats so I would have to sit on someones lap. Fucking brilliant.

"No way in hell", I say with my hands crossed against my chest. "Sit in the boot.", I say and look out the window. I still have my backpack on my back somehow, I get I tied in on so tightly it would never fall off. How Vin carried me and the bag I dont know. I hear laughter before Im lifted up onto someones lap. It was the one who punched Damien.

My brothers complained how he got the hold me and I just sat there with my eyes closed leant against him. It was odd. After everything my mother told me, they just seemed like boys. They acted like brothers, well except for my father. He was a complete douche I could tell.

"I'm Kyle", the one holding me says. He looks more aggressive than the others, and he was holding onto me tightly, as if I could disappear at any second. He kept needing to hold me tighter every now and again.

I ended up falling asleep on his lap as he made circles head.