-(3)-

Shit, SHIT, SHIT

Shit, SHIT, SHIT. 

This isnt happening right now. There was no way! They had their eyes though. All of them. They were obviously brothers. Could they be cousins? I ran so fast home though I took some diversions incase they were following me. I had to stop going to that school.

I got home and went straight to my mothers office. She looked surprised to see me.

"Honey, whats wrong?", She asked, obviously frightened.

"Do I have any cousins?", I asked.

"Yes, you have 11 cousins." She says confused.

"Do you have any photos?", I wonder. She nods and gives me a file. I scroll though untill I find the boys I saw. I froze. I look up at her and she looks just as worried.

"I saw them today, at school. They were staring at me mum. It was like they saw a ghost." I said with obvious panic. Did this mean they knew? Did they tell my father? No way!.

"Mum, Im not going back to school. They could be there and I dont want to risk that." I say in a calm manor. She knew not to argue.

"But what do we do, if they know, they wont believe it right?", I ask her. She starts to cry. I sit there confused. She never ever cries. I had tears in my eyes. I couldnt leave my mum ever. But I knew she would disagree. Her whole life is my safety and I couldnt risk that.

"Honey, you have to listen to me, you have to go to school, it would be weird if you didnt. Just stay away from the boys and make sure you stay out of the way of everyone. I want you to live your life like a normal person sweetheart. Never forget who you are. Show them you are a King, even if you dont have that name, its in your blood hunny." She says with tears. I run and hug her.

"Its going to be fine mama. Im a strong girl, I can just run away and we can leave and live in Artica or something." I say making her giggle which makes me laugh. We get up and watch Finding Dory and drink hot chocolates. I had school tommrow and I had to stay away as much as possible. It might be stupid , but Im sick of hiding.

I was a young girl with my mum but I was a cold ass bitch with everyone else.

The next day

I get up from the couch where I fell asleep and go and have shower. I look into the mirror and saw only determination. I also saw fear. My father and brothers were ruthless, cruel and cold. There was no way I was gonna change my mind. The fear I see in my mothers eyes when she talks about them, is something I could never unsee.

I got dressed and headed out to school.