-(20)-

I've been here for an entire week

I've been here for an entire week. I have done hardly anything. I never ever leave. It's always the same routine. My brothers have constantly been checking up on me. I have noticed that without even meaning to, is that I always tense up when they are around, that I always flinch from their touch.  They always try to hug me, or pull me onto their laps, or put their arm around me, but I just tense.

I don't argue anymore, I dont bicker with them, I eat my breakfast, go to bed, have my lunch, go back to bed, then eat dinner with them all. Vin, Damien and my father left today to go do something, my guess is that it had something to do with Petal. I was left with the kinder brothers. I still hated them.

I walked downstairs. It was quiet. Quieter than usual. It was almost calm without the older brothers inside and my father. Like all the intense atmosphere had disappeared.

"AURORA, WERE HOME", I heard my father yell. The atmosphere soon returned. He sounded drunk as Daisy ran inside. She searched for me before running and taking me to the side of the room. 

"go upstairs, don't come down", She said. She looked... terrified. Like my father was planning on doing something. I ran upstairs but I ran into Vin halfway there. He looked drunk as well. He swayed to the side but he still tried to act calm. It was making my heart rate run faster and faster. I tried to run to the side of him but he didn't let me.

"She is here father", He said whilst slurring. I try to claw his hands to loosten his grip but he didn't budge. I turned to see my father stood there with open arms. Vin pushed me into him and I backed away slowly.

"My darling daughter, how are we? Its all your fault you know", He said swaying to the side, Damien walked in and glared right into me. 

"She is gone, she got an order, she is gone because of YOU!", He yelled at me. I managed to claw Vins hands off me and ran upstairs. What the hell was going on, what was my fault?

I ran as fast as I could to my run, with Damien chasing after me, I was screaming hellfire as it echoed around the house, trying to get help from my other brothers who came out of their rooms shocked at what was occuring. I ran to my room and into my bathroom, they had taken the lock off my door.

I locked the bathroom door and ran into the closet in the bathroom. I heard alot of yelling and banging on the bathroom door.

"GET OUT OF THERE!", I heard Damien yell. "LILA LEFT BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH ASS", He yelled through the door. At this point I was rocking on the floor with my hands over my ears. I couldn't breathe or move.

"COME OUT RIGHT NOW", I heard a drunk Vin yell.

"GUYS LEAVE HER ALONE", I heard Kyle yell at them. 

"NO PETAL IS GONE TOO, I HAD A MARRIAGE PREPARED SHE RUINED EVERYTHING, SHE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN HER GODDAM PLACE", He yelled. At this point I was rocking back and forth and I now had such a high heart rate I could hear it. 

I couldn't do this for the rest of my life, I couldn't wait to see if my father's drunk or when he thinks I need to be put in my place. The bathroom door suddenly opened and I scooted as far away in the closet as I could. I was waiting for them to barge through the door.

But they never did.

"You want to stay in there, fine. As soon as you come out, its be back to cell", He said with mechanical laughter following. Shit. I knew I could probably survive in here, 3 days max, I knew I would probably faint by the time I opened the door.

It sounded nice. To die to peacefully. To go without pain.

"Hey Aura, baby, why don't you give it up, and you can go down for a day max, everyday that you stay in here, the longer you stay down there. If you come out right now, you will have only a day, but you will have to go to the ball we hold every year for all the families.", He said. 

No way in hell. I stayed silent until I heard them all shift away from the door. I sat against the wall and slowly drifted downwards on it. It was peaceful knowing that they couldn't just barge in whenever they wanted. That I knew I was safe trapped in this room rather than being in a room with them. Ironic I know. I wanted to leave but I knew they would always come and get me. 

I had to make a plan.

A plan to be free forever. So they knew to never look for me ever again. I had three days to make a plan, before I probably faint from dehydration. 

I started to plan. I needed Jace's help but I needed this to work, for me to be gone from this family. Not family sorry, this hell.

 Not family sorry, this hell

Ten Minutes Before

The brothers heard Aurora go downstairs but made no move to go talk to her. They knew how she felt about them. She saw them as her big bad brothers who threatened her with something no girl should ever go through in her life. 

The brothers were also against eachother, they didn't agree with their father way at all, and they were right, now she can't even be in the same room as them without being tensed. All she does now is sleep. They think she is depressed but of course their father refuses to accept that. 

Whilst this was occuring, Orlando, Vin and Damien had just pulled up, steaming drunk. They were drinking their worries away. Orlando had a plan for Petal when she turned twenty to give her over to the Russians, so that they can be married and form an alliance. But since he father now had custudy and was issuing restraining orders against every single one of them, there was a pretty low chance of that ever happening.

Vin was angry, He was angry with himself, with Aurora, and with his father. His little sister hated him and he knew why, and that he deserved it, but he wanted it to be forgotten and for them to go back to normal with eachother. To have that bond. But it was broken and he was never going to get it back.

Damien was furious, angry, and pissed, all the worst emotions a drunk can have. He loved Lila, infact he was so creepy because he was so nervous around her, how she was, how she looked, the only girl to ever say no to his charms and looks. He had screwed every maid in that place, and she never agreed. 

The brothers were scared for their sister. what they would do to her when she came out of that closet. It was tiny and they knew she wouldnt be able to survive in there for too long before passing out. 

They tried to talk to their father but he was too drunk to even consider changing his mind. They just had to wait.

Hopefully it won't be too long.