-(27)-

I was pulled back by the girls, gun shots were going everywhere all aimed at the men in the room, the girls on the other hand were running towards the gun shots

I was pulled back by the girls, gun shots were going everywhere all aimed at the men in the room, the girls on the other hand were running towards the gun shots. Russians were everywhere and were leaving the women alone for once. I got dragged back by Princess.

"COME ON!", She yelled as they all ran towards the cars in the parking lot. The girls all ran towards the end lot and were changing into normal clothes quickly, unbothered about the men checking them out. Hundreds of girls were now running through the streets into safety from their families. 

I was then thrown onto the ground by a Russian.

"это она", The man said. (This is her)

"бля ты хочешь", I said to them (what the fuck do you want). They looked surprised that I spoke Russian before he stuck a dagger down my leg. 

Princess, Chloe and Rosemary ran towards me and shot the Russian ontop of me. They rushed towards me.

"I need you to get a message to someone called Petal, she was my step-sister, she lives with her dad, you should be able to find him pretty easily if you search her name and her father, I need you to tell her that my family put a hit on her father. NOW GO!", I screamed at them. They were wearing jeans and hoodies with their hairs tied up. They were ready for this and so were all the other girls. They wanted to be free from their brothers.

From their families.

They looked hesistant before running off into the woods and the parks. The rest of the Mafia men were focusing on killing the Russians and looking for their daughters and sisters.

I felt suddenly faint from loosing so much blood. The girls were all gone now, they were safe for now, I'm guessing tommorow its going to be crazy. I didn't run though, it would ruin the plan, stupid I know but the plan I had was way better than just running away.

I was on the floor, blood going everywhere over my beautiful dress, with the sky becoming less clear by the second.

"AURORA!", I heard someone yell. I heard about a dozen people run to my side. I pointed to the russian and they understood that it was them who hurt me. I slumped down and started to close my eyes. Two strong arms lifted me up and cut along my dress so it was easier to carry me. It was just a shorter skirt now. 

"You'll be okay honey", I heard someone say. It was an older man who was stood staring at me but he was going in and out. I was sweating and I was as pale as a ghost. I started to close my eyes even more before having a peaceful sleep.

 I started to close my eyes even more before having a peaceful sleep

HALF AN HOUR BEFORE

The ball was a success. My rose was dancing with Arthur as they laughed and talked. She soon stepped away and went back to the group of friends she made.

"This is going well", My father said with a smile. He was getting his way and he love it when that happened. I knew Aurora detested this but she accepted it,  but she also is pushing us away from her, far away, she can't even look at us without rage and anger filling her eyes but buisness is buisness , same when she has her kids.

We were having a drink when I heard the sound of bullets outside. The girls of the ballroom all took off running as the men took their guns out. We were trying to protect them but the girls were running towards the Russians,  not away , and the Russians themselves didn't even take a glance at the girls.

They were running from their families.

I searched for Aurora and Damien was doing the same while the other were shooting as many Russians as they could. We couldn't see her anyway meaning she either ran off or she was taken by them.

We were stuck for ten minutes untill the shootings stopped.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?", A man yelled. More and more men started yelling for their children and sisters , but we remained silent. We heard cars leaving the parking lot which made people run into full gear.

We all ran outside, all the men doing the same frantically looking for their children. They were long gone with dresses thrown everywhere , it was like the road was filled with a rainbow with the dresses gleaming in the moonlight.

"Find them , ALL OF THEM AND FIND THE LEADER!", One screamed. We all stood stone faced until we saw a girl. In Aurora's dress, layed down on the floor with blood all over her.

"Aurora!", I screamed. The boys and my father all looked at the same time, so did our grandpa who came along to meet Aurora. We all ran to her.

She was pale and was sweating. She pointed towards something and then we saw a dead man with a bullet in his back. It was him that hurt her. It was a Russian meaning she wasn't in on it. She had no idea , otherwise why would they attack only her.

She was going in and out before I pulled her up into my arms. It was hard as the dress was so heavy , so father got his blade out and cut the dress alot shorter so it had alot less to it.

She was mumbling something before passing out completely in my arms. Shit. I've never felt this feeling before. It was pure fear. There was just so much blood around her.

"Okay put pressure in her wound and we will take her to the warehouse, as for the rest of you , we will find out how many girls have ran , and we will find each and every last one of them.", I shouted. We got a chorus of yes and of course before we took off.

We were in the car whilst I held Aurora to my chest , there was a car behind us following. We checked and it was the English Mafia,  Arthur was coming , she's gonna love that. It was a twenty minute drive which felt like hours.

They were ready for us when we got there with doctors dunning around with extra blood bags , she had lost just so much blood.

We all sat down in the vip waiting room whilst everyone sat there in silence. I had her blood on my hands. It made me furious to know that they will see her so vulnerable but they were doctors after all.

"Is my fiance alright?" , Arthur asked coming in. We all looked up at him and glared. Yes he was marrying our sister but he was still an ass.

"Well, is she? I can't afford loosing her", he said with no sincerity at all. Father looked at him with a strong glar before walking up to him.

"You may be marrying my daughter,  but you must show respect to her as well , otherwise you won't be got it?", he said in a dark tone. I've only heard that tone once and that was when he was talking to Aurora,  its like some maternal instinct come out when Aurora is around , and he hates being that vulnerable about a woman.

"Yes sir", he said trembling. We sat for about 4 hours before a doctor came out with  sorry face on.

Shit.

"We tried everything,  but she obviously hadn't been eating and drinking well , she was exhausted mentally and physically,  we tried but she didn't make it", they said.

That's when my whole world broke.