-(28)-

We were waiting for the ball to start

We were waiting for the ball to start. It was getting dark and me and Lila was sat outside in a car waiting for Aurora to show up. We heard that the Russians were attacking tonight from a friend of Jace. Apparently is was on the real down low from the mafia families as many girls were planning on running and living their own lives without their family constantly watching over their shoulder. 

A man suddenly stopped and tapped on our window. He had a gun clearly on display. I slowly rolled the window down.

"Can I help you?", I asked him.

"You can't be in this area, official police buisness now run along", He said with a straight face. I nodded and started the car. We went around the corner and waited. 

Tons of men were showing up, with a girl or two by their sides looking nervous as hell. What the fuck is going on. Two limos took centre and we saw Aurora step out in the most elegant dress ive ever seen, with girls staring with curiosity and jeaousy of how beautiful she looked. Damien practically pushed her inside.

Oh shit.

"I know what this is", I said to Lila. She looked at me say go on.

"It's where all the girls of the Mafia families meet their future husband.", I said. Lila looked shocked. I was too when I first found out. I wonder who Aurora was suppose to marry, I mean she won't of course, she would hate that. We watched as they walked inside.

All we had to do is wait. We were sat in the car for about two hours before 14 cars came tearing around the corner, shooting up all the guards on the outside. Ahh the Russians. We watched as they stormed the building, with girls screaming.

Girls went through the parking lot getting changed. It was a sight to see and they are lucky this is a private area otherwise alot of people would have alot of questions. We were both looking out for Aurora but there was no luck, there were just too many girls. The men didn't seem bothered by capturing them or anything, they wanted to help, probably to cause complete mayhem for the families knowing their most prized 'possession' was out in the open world alone. But surprisingly the girls were all ready, with spare clothes and shoes, with hair ties and makeup wipes. 

They had been planning this for months I'm guessing. I wonder who led them.

We saw that all the girls were now gone, but Aurora wasn't in sight. We watched as they screamed her name and picked her up gently, Vin giving out the most emotion i've ever seen from him before, with my step-father cutting her dress so it was easier to carry her. They were screaming orders at the men to find their children and sisters before running towards their car. They were probably taking her to the warehouse. I knew where it was as I followed Damien there before.

I then had the most brilliant idea.

I told Lila and she nodded slowly. She got what we needed from the nearest pharmacy when we bumped into three girls frantically buying food and supplies. Probably from the party. Myabe they knew Aurora. We walked up to them and they stared at us in surprise.