-(6)-

I woke up with dead legs and my neck hurting

I woke up with dead legs and my neck hurting. I didnt know where I was for a moment until I sat up on someones lap. I look up and see that now I was sat on the boy that punched Damien. I didnt remember his name so it was pretty awkward. I look up to him and cross my arms. He mimicks me and does it in a more exaggerated tone. He was mocking me.

"I want to get out my legs kill me.", I say to Vin who was driving the car. He looks at me through the side mirror and nods slowly, he then turns off into a gas stop. When he stops I quickly wriggle away from puncher and get onto the ground. I bend my knees and sit on the grass. The others did the same. I knew we were probably on the way to the airport or something. Actually where was I heading?

"Where are we going?", I asked. 

"Italy.", One of them said. I just nodded and brushed my hair with my fingers. One of them saw this, ran back to the car and grabbed a bright pink squared hair brush. He seemed for feminine than the others, more gentle and way less aggressive. He comes over, and nods towards my hair for approval. I just roll my eyes, shake my head and take the hair brush from him. 

"I'm only here because you assholes caught me, I can leave whenever I want", I say to them.

"Aww thats cute, she thinks she has a choice", Said the puncher.

"Look silver spoon, I have kept to myself for years, I basically raised myself, yes I had my mother but she agreed on independant studies and I always cooked my own food. I dont need your guys to pretend Im 6 anymore", I say to them with a bored expression. They all look pretty disheartened but Damien and puncher. I roll my eyes at them which makes them pretty pissed off again. These men have some anger issues.

I turn to the left and see an ice cream van. I love ice cream and I didnt have it often. Infact at the beach was the first ice cream Ive had in a while. I sqeal in excitement and pratically sprinted towards the van. A hand grabs me by arm and pulls me back. I turn to see my father.

"Why do you always try to run, you cant get away!", he half yells at me. I try to pull my arm out of his grip but he yanks tighter and pratically throws me towards Vin.

"Ouch, you guys are so rough, can you stop for like three seconds.", I say to them whilst trying to shrug out of his grip. "I was getting icecream dumbassess", I say to them. They all look alittle guilty but Vin just looks pissed off.

"Well due to your attitude we wont be buying you any icecream", He says letting me. I just roll my eyes at him. "I dont need your money", I say to all of them. I was already do done with this. I already felt so sufficated with everything.

"Anyway lets finish the introductions, we will go through everyone", My father says. Its weird to refer to him as my father. All the boys step forward and position themselves in a line. I think it was age order.

"I am your eldest brother, I will be in charge when father is out and that is often so you will listen to me. Vinicio and Im 26", He says. I nod and turn to Damien.

"I am your second eldest, I wont take any cheek, Damien and Im 25", He says. He had a sick smirk on his face. I stare him down taking in all his features. I turn to the next boy.

"I am your third eldest brother, I am the cook of the household and I will make anything you wamt. You do look underweight and I know I can feed you all up", He says whilst sizing me up. I deadpanned him. Skinny shaming sucks just as much as fat shaming. I nod and then turn to the next one. He had a different aura than the others, he was the one who got me the hairbrush.

"I am Stone, I will be there whenever you want cheeka", He says to me. I was getting gay vibes from him but I still couldnt tell. He was softer, nice, better than the rest of them. But I could also tell how scary he could become if something was to happen. I look to the next two boys, they were twins.

"I'm Kiran and this is my twin Kyle", He says in a tone that was saying he was being nice, but he was obviously a little pissed off with my attitude. So the puncher was called Kyle. Yeah these two were definately going to be my least favourite brothers. Whats the point in being here if most of the time they were just pissed off with me or just being dicks. I nod to them slowly and then turn to the last boy. 

"Nevio, watch yourself", He says , I could tell he was being playful but I didnt really care for it, I mean who did this guy even think he is. He had a shining smirk that I really didnt like. So I knew that I wouldnt get along with any of my brothers but Stone and even then he looks like he could snap me in half with a simple pull.

Now that I look, they were all really buff, I mean thats what I guess would happen if you were raised to be in the mafia but still they were much bigger than anyone Ive ever met. They could easily carry me with their pinkies.

"Alright, Aurora.", I say back and turn my back to them taking in the surroundings. It was a pretty modern gas stop, very different to scotland Im guessing we are in England now. It had all the normal shops, Greggs, Burger King and Macdonalds all next to eachother. There were trees surrounding it with newly paved pavement. It was like everything old was washed overand turned into the twentyth century.

 I wasnt really hungry but Vin insisted I at least eat half a sausage roll. 

When we went inside I checked for all the escape plans. I really didnt want to go with them, they caused my mother to live in agony, she had no choice to make children for him, they would of killed her and gotten him another bride. They all disgust me and it not even my brothers fault. All I see in them is the man that caused my mother so much pain.

My loyalties are to my mother. Not to this fake family. Ill escape, make my own life, maybe change my name, dye my hair. 

But first I had to find a way to escape. To get rid of these people commonly known as 'family'.