-(12)-

I had to get out of here

I had to get out of here. I pull Jace by the arm.

"Do you guys live near here?", I asked him. He nodded his head and the girls stood up by my side as we raced towards the car they came in. It was a pretty small car, so us girls got into the back, Jace drove with Ollie in the back seat, whilst Greyson jumped into the boot. We sped out of the gas station. I saw at least 8 Suv come around the corner as soon as we were gone. They were speeding towards the gas station.

Thank fuck for that. I turned my phone off and told the girls to do the same.

"So, whats up with your brother?", Jace asked. I raised my eyebrows at him. I then look towards Lila who had her back and head down against the seat, so did Petal. I knew they were terrified and they probably regretted doing it in the first place.  

"They arn't the nicest people in the entire world, not going to lie to you.", I say back, still crouched down staring straight at the road. We had been driving for about two hours when he pulled over to this abandoned building. I raised my eyebrows at Jace. Ollie held Petal, whilst Greyson put his arm around Lila. They didn't seem to mind it at all that these random boys were just holding onto them.One looked from me to Jace made him back off pretty quickly. He held his hands up in surrender.

We walked into the building, it had graffiti art everywhere, with random black and red couches placed everwhere. There was a door in the back with an metal door, made out of iron. There was a pincode box next to it. Greyson goes towards it and covers the box with his hand. He locks in four numbers, with the time it takes to get to each individual number, and the correlation between the three number per top down per bottom, it takes an average of 0.6 seconds between each number per side. Meaning the code was 1,4,9,5. Like I said, I was pretty good at math.

He goes through the door, and gestures for us to follow. I have my side knife in my shoe just incase these boys tried anything. We went down to be greeted by a set of dark stairs. Great they were going to murder us. At the end was another coded door. I worked it out to be 5,9,4,1. The opposite of the first one, I could easily remember that. The door opened and when I tell you my jaw dropped. 

It was beautiful. It led out to a living room area with funky coloured chairs and a huge T.v stuck onto the walls. It had giant vents at the side of the room so air from the outside could come inside. It had a fan on the ceiling as well. There was arches that led into a huge black and white kitchen and another hallway which led into 6 different bedroom. I'm guessing they were the boys and the guests bedrooms. Each room had its own bathroom. When did they even build this? How did they afford it, and how did they build it?

 When did they even build this? How did they afford it, and how did they build it?

"How the hell did you guys afford all this stuff?", I asked them. They looked towards eachother.

"How the hell did you know who I was?", I asked them. They looked at eachother again. Lila and Petal had came out of their daze and were now stood side by side by me. Ollie nodded his head towards Jace. He stepped forwards.

"We are part of the Cobra's", He said. My mouth litrilly dropped. I was usually so good at hiding my emotions but this was crazy. It was the leading gang in the entire world, they stole everything, and sold everything, drugs, paintings, food. Thats how they could of afforded it. The Cobra's were stacked with cash.

"So thats how you guys can afford this place", I said to them. They all nodded then looked very nervous.

"Look, the reason we targeted you is because your brothers cause alot of problems for out business. They have be trying to take it over, and take the money for themselves. We were gonna use you, but we see now you hate them as much as we do",  He said. It was different though, he said it with emotion, as he really did hate their guts.

"Why do you hate them so much", I asked him. He looked confused and little shocked for a second before nodding his head. He went towards the computer in his room and turned it on. I gasped. It was my brothers. And a man. In the middle. Beated and bleeding whilst my brothers gave him hit after hit. He fell onto the floor unconcious. 

"Thats my dad.", He said. I looked at him and he looked so upset. I went over to him and held his hand. I looked him straight in the eyes.

"I am so sorry. We will watch them burn. Make them think that you took me, that they will never find me again. That I was killed", I said to them. He shook his head at me.

"They would go crazy and kill all of us. We brough you here for you to be safe. But you guys can't stay here, my boss would want to kill you if he fount you guys here.", He said to me sincerely. I looked at Lila and Petal.

"You can stay the night though", He said. I looked towards the girls and they nodded to say yes. I looked towards Jace and nodded. He showed me to a room, it was black and white and was quite bare. I had no spare clothes with me so we would go shopping after we got the passports and my bag from the beach. I turned to Jace.

"You guys can make fake Passports right?", I asked him. He nodded at me as he crossed his arms over his chest. He had thick arm muscles that bulged together which made it hard to focus. I stared back at his eyes.

"I need one for me,Petal and Lila.", I said to him. I go towards the bathroom whilst he follows.

"Can you drop us off somewhere tommorow? I can pay you then and we will be out of your hair", I said to him. He looked like he was thinking. He then nodded his head slowly.

"Okay, we need the new names though. Whats yours gonna be.", He asked whilst leaning against the doorway. I thought for a second. What would I want my name to be. Aurora was always a name I loved. It was unique and I had never met another. I knew Petal would love to change her name legally and Lila would change it as well. 

"Rose Black", I said to him. I like it. It showed me. A broken flower in darkness. I knew that my brothers would probably try and find us, and they probably would catch me in the end, but I will fight my hardest to stay far away from them. 

I got into the shower and started to think about my life. My mother, my dear and loved mother was dead. I sank to the bottom of the shower with my arms wrapped around my body. I am 14. 14 years old. I was too young to deal with this crap. To feel the pain of my mothers death, to feel terrified that one day my brothers will have me back in their cold arms. I didn't want them. I liked the new family I had. My step-sister, and my best friend. I knew that we would all go through such hard times together.

I cried for my mother. I hated to cry but the hormones were just too much for me to bear, and I sank to the ground and sobbed. I cried and cried as much as I could. I felt sick by the end of it and so tired. I put the clothes on that I was wearing and collapsed on the bed. I fell asleep instantly. The last thought I though of before I slept:

I would fight them until I was free or dead.