-(19)-

I'm at school right now so I will add the banners in later - also the next few chapters are going to be in Petals Pov :)

I was practically shaking from nerves. We had just pulled up outside Derek's house. It was a large house, obviously for the sheriff. It was on the river front and shined down onto the rocks. It had a small beach next to it with a small tyre swing attached to the swing. I was so nervous.

It was 3 in the afternoon and I didn't know if he would be home or not. I went up to the porch, my hands were clammy with sweat and I brushed my hair and clothes down, making them sweaty from my hands. Jeez get yourself together.

I knock on the door. I waited for a second before hearing a man shout:

"Coming", In a happy and jolly tone. I was debating whether to run right now or to stay. I was about to run when the door opened. There stood my father. I turned to him and he dropped the tea towel he was holding. I could smell fresh cookies in the oven. I knew that the others were outside in the car.

"Oh my", He whispered. I looked up and he gasped even more.

"Holy mother of god, your mine aren't you. I have a child. I'm a papa?", He whispered. He stood there for a second before pulling me into a tight hug. He started to cry. Its something about grown men crying that really makes me cry.

I start crying in his arms and we hug for about ten minutes until he lets go.

"You look just like me. I see a little of your mother inside you as well but mostly me.", He said. He then continued to stare at me. Something then snapped inside of him.

"Oh my, come in, come in", he said. I motioned to my friends in the car.

"They can come too", He said and picked the towl that he dropped and went back inside to the oven. I walked inside to see a small hallway with shoes stacked to the side. They were tough work boots. His sherrifs jacket was hanging up by the door. I walk further, the walls are made from wood planks and it smelled of the forest. There were three rooms connecting the place, one to the living room, one to the kitchen and one to the dining area. There was a huge set of double stairs going up with a small balcony that let to four rooms that I could see from where I was. 

It was a pretty big house for the sherrif.

"Your grandfather has alot of money", My father appeared from no where with a plate of cookies. I nodded and smiled at him, He turned to Lila and the boys and offered them the plate. The boys took the entire plate of of his hands as my father laughed at him. 

Aurora would love this. 

He pulled Lila into a hug and she gladly accepted.

"Hi there, and who might you be?", He asked her.

"I guess we are like sisters", She said. I smiled at her and so did my father,

"Where are your parents?", He asked Lila. She looked sad and he quickly changed the subject.