-(17)-

Its been three days

Its been three days. Three days I have been down in this hole. It was like time stops when I am in here. It's like everything changed. I refuse to eat anything they give me. Now I just fall limply off the wall. I don't have any energy and I can't sleep. Non of my brothers or my father have came down here.

I get the same treatement everyday. Today was different though. The man who had been tasing me came in without the taser. 

"Whats going on?", I asked. He looked sorry, deeply sorry as if he didn't want to do what he was about to do.

"Your father ordered us to rough you around alittle.", He said. Jezz the man looked like he was about to cry. 

"I have a daughter your age, I can't believe a father could do this to his own child.", The man said. "I hated having to taser you. But someone else would of been alot harsher with it", He said. I could feel his reluctance and his pain. 

"Its alright, I get it, just make it quick", I said. He nodded and grabbed the chains and unlocked them. I sagged to the floor. I couldn't move, I had no energy left in me. He kicked me in the stomach and ribs over and over again until I couldnt see anymore. He then knelt down and I flinched. He looked like he was about to cry. I knew he would have no choice, they would probably hurt his daughter.

"I am so sorry", He whispered. He left me on the floor. It was cold and I felt numb. The door then opened to reveal my brothers and father. They all gasped even my father. He looked almost sorry which pissed me off even more.

"Have you decided to behave", He asked. I refused to even look at them as I was draped against the floor, my ribs were killing me and death sounded peaceful by now.

"over my dead body", I said. They knew I meant it. I would rather die than say yes to behaving. He then brought a man in. He was eyeing me up with lust. No. No. No. 

"You sure about that?", He asked. He was bluffing. No way in hell was he going to let that happen. I am his daughter for fuck sake. 

"Your bluffing", I said. He looked at me smirking. He knew what I was afraid of. Of what every girl was afraid of.

"Am I?", He said. I looked towards my brothers but they all looked away. Romeo was silently crying and Kieran looked like he was about to throw up. Serves them right.

They all started to leave and the man started coming closer. Bluffing or not I wasnt risking it.

"FINE FINE ILL BEHAVE", I said to them. Damien grabbed the man by his kneck and threw him against the wall. Vin came towards me but I flinched and moved as far away as I could from him. He looked hurt, like my pain affected him.

"I dont need your help", I said to them and they all nodded and left, one by one. My father stared at me before he left too. I got up quickly, it gave me a headache. I just needed sleep. I clung onto the wall as I pulled myself up and dragged myself up the stairs.

I saw the boys sat around the dinner table eating dinner, as if they werent just threatening me a a second ago.

"Come sit down princess", he said. I wasnt even hungry strangley enough. I didnt want to do anything. Infact I just wanted to lay down on grass and listen to music as I stare up at the stars. I felt, nothing.

I slowly made my way to the table. I sat between Damien and Kyle. They moved making me flinch. They all looked at me before looking down in sadness. 

"It was needed boys. Aurora I'm happy you could join us, its been quiet without you guys bickering, Ive missed it.", He said. I nodded. 

"Words", He said sternly.

"Yes sir," I said. They all frowned when I said that. I called him sir for a reason. 1. I knew it would hurt him and 2. I saw them all as strangers. 

"Call me father darling", He said. It was like he was bipolar or something. I started to eat the food, forcing it.

"Uh no. Captain America is better", Kieran said.

"nah the hulk", Nevio said. The other were watching in amusement.

"What about you Aurora who would win", Asked Nevio. 

"Dunno, Dont watch it.", I said quietly just above a whisper. Being with them caused me to feel sick. I hated them, I wanted to just be sat on a beach with Lila and Petal relaxing with Jace. Jace? Where did he come from. 

"I know you have, we argued about it on the way here", He said. I just shrugged and went back to playing with my food. 

"Stop it Aura. You were in there for six days, thats all, your mother would stay in there for weeks and not act like this", My father said. Weeks? I looked up to him and glared. 

"You discust me. You all do", I said as I got up. Vin grabbed my arm gently but I still flinched away from him. 

"Stop flinching", He said in a stern voice.

"I cant help it, my body just can sense danger", I fire back. He then pulls me into a hug. I tense up and its like I couldnt breathe, it was sufficating. I knew that if I pushed him away they would probably lock me back up in the hell hole.

He then kissed my head and the tears were nearly coming out. His kiss felt wrong, he was being different from before. He was cold. He then left me and sat back down. I sighed in relisation that he was gone. They all noticed this so I left quickly.

I then layed down on my bed and fell asleep. 

The brothers sat in shock

The brothers sat in shock. They didn't realise just how badly this would effect Aurora. It hurt them so much when she flinched away from their touch.

Orlando King sat there thinking about his daughter. Then his wife. Is this how she felt when she was with him. She acted happy. Always.

Damien was pissed so he want down to the gym. Kyle and Nevio followed him. Romeo went back to stress cooking and Kieran, the normally happy one sat there.

"She didnt even argue. She is scared of us. You said it was for her own good.", He started to yell at his father.

"That is enough Kieran", Vin said calmy. He was calm on the outisde but on the inside he was sad. He was so sad that his little sister couldnt even come near him without being terrifed. 

The man was fathers idea, he knew it would break Aurora, they would never ever let it happen, but it worked like a charm. She finally agreed and to them that was a victory. But this little victory lost them their only sister for the rest of their lives.