-(13)-

We heard Aurora crying in the shower

We heard Aurora crying in the shower. She was trying to conceal it but I guess it was just all too much. Her mother passed only a few days ago, her brothers were hunting her down as if she was theirs to collect, as if she was some type of object, and she was only 14. 

Me and Lila were sat on either sides of the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate. Jace came over and sat in the middle, putting both of his arms around us at once. I looked at Lila as we both rolled out eyes, this kid was like 15 or 16. Ollie and Greyson were obviously much older, 17 or 20. Greyson and Jace looked very much alike so I'm guessing they were brothers. I can't believe that a few hours ago they had a gun to our heads. 

"So ladies, Aurora is buying you guys new passports and a chance to change your names legally. It won't be traced back to you guys as we will shut it down as a confidential file, and it wont be fount anywhere unless you guys wanted too.", He said to us whilst looking back and forwards. I hated my name with a passion. It was like I was stripper at a booze joint. 

"Clara Bloom", I said. I loved the name Clara and it suited me. It was like I was an adventurer. Off to escape everything that I hated. I hated my old family, my so called half-brothers and my mother, who hated me because of everything that I did. My real father I never knew. I didn't know if he wanted me or not.

"Hey could you find out who was really father was?", I asked him. He looked like he was thinking for a second before he called out for Greyson.

"Hey, could we find out who her real father is?", He asked Greyson. He nodded.

"Yeah, I could get your DNA, and find out if it matched anyone in the system. We have a cop friend who would love to help, and it isn't a crime to do it.", He said. I nodded. I wanted to find out who my real family were. I knew that my half-brother would never accept me, just abuse me like my step ones. I met them once, they treated me like dirt. Like it was my fault. I was a fucking baby for gods sake. 

I was only around 7, and they talked to me like I was retarded. Like I was stupid. They kept kicking me even though they were like 10 and 13. I hated every second of it, and I just wanted to leave. It was clear that they didn't want a sister, and they would never want one. I hated my childhood, I didnt have a loving mother nor a loving father, I had no siblings that loved me, I never made any friends as I was seen to be a freak.

Everything I did for my mother, my step-brothers and step-father went to waste. They took me for granted. I needed to find out where I came from. To know where I originated. I needed to feel like I belonged. I felt that with Aurora and Lila. They actually spoke to me in full sentences. Like they weren't just forced to accept me. Not that anyone ever did.

It was alright when I was around 5 or 6 though. My mum did love me. I guess when I got out of the cute toddle faze, she couldn't play or dress me up anymore. She had to actually take care of me and teach me good morals. I grew up a good person, it was my life goal. To be kind.

To be good to others. To treat them right. I knew that when I had kids it would be amazing. I would love them with all my heart. I had a boyfriend, but he was being a douche lately, he keeps pressuring me to do it with him but it doesn't feel right. I don't feel comftable with him at all. I felt like he always tried to make me feel bad, to make himself feel better. 

I think he would of moved on by now anyway. 

"Sydney Green", Lila said all of a sudden. I smiled at her. She was a complete bookwork. Jace nodded and went off.

"Rose Black, Clara Bloom and Sydney Green it is.", He said walking off. He diled a number and went into his room. 

Greyson went and sat next to 'Sydney', whilst Ollie sat really close to me with our legs touching. He put his arm around me and I lent into his chest. He put the T.V on and I watched as Greyson smoothly lent over Sydney aka Lila, and pulled her towards him, neither one of us were really bothered about it to be honest. They were pretty cute and they were sweet.

Jace came out of the bedroom and opened the door to Aurora or should I say Roses room. I leant over as I saw Jace tuck the covers over her and walk out shutting the door quietly. He sat on the floor between all of our legs.

"So I called the guy, he said we could pick them up tommorow.", He said.

"That quick?", Lila asked. I think I'm going to call them by their real names until we have to pretend to be someone else. 

"Of course, we are part of the Cobra's after all", Greyson said with a wink. We both tried to hide our blush but they saw it and smirked at each other. I then rolled into Ollie even more making his gasp and hold his chest. We all laughed at him and he rolled his eyes.

We watched T.v for the next two hours until me and Lila both yawned at the same time. We both looked at eachother and made eye contact and ended up laughing. The boys looked at us weirdly. We both stood up and went to Aurora's room. She was sound asleep making small snores. It was so cute, she looked adorable. 

Me and Lila both gave her a kiss on the forehead and headed out to our rooms. I had a quick shower and got into bed. A small knock on the door half an hour later made me get out of the amazingly soft bed and head over.

It was Ollie stood in only shorts with a blanket draped over him. He gave me a small smile whilst I looked at him confused.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, I'm lonely.", He said to me. I raised my eyebrows at him. It was weird though, I felt safe with him, as if I could tell him all my secrets. I nodded and opened the door even more to let him in. 

He fell against the bed and pulled me into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. He wasnt touching anything I didnt want him too, unlike my boyfriend who would always grab my ass, or feel my hips up. It was comfortable. 

I feel asleep safe in Ollie's arms. I was peaceful and warm. It was like heaven.