-(11)-

I was so tired of these men calling me princess

I was so tired of these men calling me princess. I knew I could probably take them but my hand killed like crazy so I'll wait it out a little bit.

"What do you want from me?", I asked him calmy. He seemed pretty surprised by my calm tone of voice, giving the fact Lila and Petal were practically sobbing with the guns to their heads.

"We just wanted to inform you of something", They said. I turned to face them. It shocked me when I saw three boys around 16 or 17 staring at us. They girls turned and looked equally surprised. I looked at the guy who had the gun to my head. He didn't even look that intimadating. 

"Your family is the mafia", He said to me and smirked, irking a reaction out of me. I just started at him bored, with the gun still aimed at my head. He looked confused.

"Why arn't you crying or screaming like girls do?", He said. I clenched my jaw.

"Because, I'm not your average girl", I said. When he raised his eyebrow I took the moment to quickly lift my hand up, and take the gun fron his hand before he could react, I kicked under his feet causing him to fall onto his back and onto the ground. He landed with a rather loud thud. I smirked at him as the other two boys. I aimed the gun at him.

"Come closer and I shoot him in the leg", I say with a smirk. I then turn to Petal and Lila keeping a watchful eye of the boy on the floor. "Let them go", I say to them. The boys hesistently put the guns down and came over to the boy on the floor. The boy got up and wiped himself down. 

"So, whats th-", He started to say before he was cut off by gunshot. We all ducked down and ran towards the back of the gas station. He crouched down with his hand on my lower back making sure I wouldn't fall over. I look over to Lila and Petal as the other boys were holding onto them calming them down. 

I called it. These guys are way nicer than they come out as. 

"Looks like we arnt the only one intrested in you princess", He said to me smirking whilst frantically looking around at his surroundings. I rolled my eyes at him and shoved his hand off my back. He just rolls his eyes and throws his hand out. 

"The names Jace. Yours?", He asked. You have no idea how much I had to refrain myself fro saying your mum, a childish joke I know, but hey it was a classic. I looked at him, take his hand and shake, before looking back towards the boys, ignoring his question completely. If he knew who I was I'm pretty sure he knew what my name was.

"Um, I'm Greyson. Whatsup?", He said. He had dark blond hair and was pretty tall, with jeans and a baggy jumper, his gun was tucked into the back of his jeans. I turn to the black-haired boy. I raised my eyebrow at him. The girls were relaxing in their arms and were alot more calm now.

"Sorry about before, Um, call me Oliver, but friends call me Ollie, so I guess you guys can call me Ollie.", He said. I looked back to Jace and then back to the parking lot. The men shooting were now gone and it was pure silence. They saw us run here, they could of easily came and taken us. They just wanted to scare us. No thats not it. Then it came to me.

My brothers. They were sending me a warning to get my ass home. The men werent shooting at us they were shooting at the ground, a few at the boys, but non at us. They wanted us home, alive and well. I knew they were pissed out of their minds. I mean I punched Damien in the face, stole their car- THE CAR. SHIT.

Jace looked at me when I tried to jump up but he pulled me back down towards him. I shoved him off. 

"Its fine, they are gone, my brothers are tracking the car, it was their men shooting, they are probably on the way right now", I said in a panic. I was truly panicking. I knew that if they were to ever get hold of me again, they would never let me go. That scared the absolute crap out of me. I knew that they would cling onto me like monkeys. 

I knew what I had to do, it wont work but it might diswayed them. I got my phone and diled Vins number. He answered straight away.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU", He yelled. Jesus I had never heard him yell, yet even be capable of doing so. I put the phone away from my ear as the others watched in amusement. I then put the phone back onto my ear slowly.

"I'm guessing you already know", I said in a calm voice. I knew being calm would just piss him off even more and to be honest, I was living for it. 

"So you figured it out, good for you little sis.", He said in a montone but deadly voice. I knew he was seriously upset and I knew they would never let me live this down. 

"I know.", I say quietly into the phone. I just had to scare them, make them think I hated them or something, which I do, trust me, I do, but I guess family was nice for a while, it was always just me and my mum. I missed her so much but I would cry later.

"GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW", Yelled Damien. I laughed into the phone. It was honestly amusing to imagine Damien with a bloodied nose and him on the floor. 

"Hows the nose.", I said in a sarcastic voice. I could practically feel the anger radiating off the phone.

"Hows the hand", He said back. It killed actually. When he said that, Jace looked at my hand and gasped. I looked away and turned my back on them all as the wind was wildly throwing my hair around everywhere.

"Jesus your so slow. I know about you guys being in the mafia.", I said to them. Silence on the other side. 

"You were going to find out anyway sweetheart. Can you please come home, father is going crazy and Nevio and Kyle look they are about to kill everyone in sight.", Romeo said. He was the only normal one in my opinion, I mean Kieran was okay, but I could tell he could be just like Kyle is he wanted to be. 

"No. I want to live away from you guys. Where I'm safe from your enemies. It would be better for me to live alone", I said. Silence. This went on for about twenty seconds and I heard some whispering. 

"No. You are safer with us. Also we need out step-sister to come home too. We have something to tell her. Also the maid is fired.", Vin said into the phone.

"No she isnt. She will stay with me if she is", I heard Damien say. I turn to Lila and she was practically shaking. Oliver went over and put his arm around her and hugger her side. It was weird that these boys that we just met were being so kind, I mean ten minutes ago they had guns pointed at our faces and mimicking us. We probably still would if I didnt get the gun out of his hand. 

"No. She stays with us. I would be safer far away from you guys. For the rest of my life.", I said to them. I could hear shouting and yelling, with objects being thrown around the room. It was pretty conical to hear from this side of the phone but the boys were so angry. 

"NO FUCKING WAY. I SWEAR  -", I heard Kyle say before the phone was snatched from his hand.

"Hunny. Please come home.", My father said. Any normal father would be sad and upset, with concern in his voice, but he was cold and dark.

"Come home. Or else we will come get you.", He said. "And your friend might not survive it.", He said. I turned to Lila and rolled my eyes at her. It calmed how down to know how calm I was about it but inside I knew they weren't joking.

"Look, I tried to be nice about it but now I just dont care, get home right now before I go to the fucking gas station with the others and get you myself", He says. The others? The voices had stopped. Shit.

They were on the way here right now.