-(10)-

Its been a week since I've been here

Its been a week since I've been here. And it's driving me up the wall. I get no space at all and the boys cling onto me like a doll. I'm always on someones stupid lap and when I refuse it's like I told them to go kill themselves or something. Me, Lila and Petal have become alot closer lately.

We had a plan for a few days time to steal a convertable from the garage, change it up at the gas station and head back to home. Turns out we arnt even staying in England. We were only staying here for a few days before heading off to Italy as they had some buisness to sort out. They mean Mafia Buisness. These idiots really though I didnt know about that.

I left my bag at the place they picked me up last time, hidden under the peir. It was under sand and under the wooden area, so Im hoping no one has found it yet. We had to get away before we were to fly to Italy as it would he much harder to get the fake passports. I knew the boys were getting suspicous though as they keep giving eachother side looks.

Lila was planning on setting the apartment in a friends name that she knew since high school, and then put it in her friends mothers name who had recently passes so it would be impossible to track towards us. Its like we had everything in place. We were leaving in two days. But of course everything went to shit.

"We are leaving. Buisness is done.", Damien said to me grabbing my suitcase and passing it to me. I was sat on the bed reading 'How to kill a mockingbird" and he took the book right from my hand. I try to snatch it back but he just pushed me back down onto the bed and laughs at me.

"As if munchkin", He said. Fuck him. I could totally take him but I didnt want them to know that I could easily fight them off. Wait did he say leave?

"Leave what do you mean?", I asked him. He turned around and started to put all my clothes into the suitcase and he legit just threw them all in like he couldnt care less.

"DUDE!", I yelled at him. I push him away and start to sort the clothes out properly. Turns out all they bought me were stupid dresses. One day I put the dress really high up just to annoy them. I wasnt going anywhere out of the house so it didnt really bother me. I swear they all broke their knecks.

I could tell Tal was really starting to open up. We baked a cake the other day and we got flour everywhere, it was so funny with flour all over our face. I had met the chef Montgomery. He was so funny and he made us fairy cupcakes with wings and everything. My brothers hated every second of it. The fact that my entire existance wasnt based on them. That I didnt beg for their cuddles and kisses. They cradled me like a baby anyway.

It was like they were terrified that one day I would be taken away from them.

"No way, this is where I grew up and I hate Italy.", I said to him with my hands over my chest. He looked amused for a second.

"And what are you gonna do about it?", He asked me. I had to think fast. This is crazy, if I went with them to Italy I would never escape them. Petal ran in and she looked pretty flustered. Her face when she saw Damien looked terrified as he smirked at her.

"And why dont you want to go PET.", He said to her. I did something I never though I would. I looked at Damien, my biggest and baddest brother, and punched him right in the nose. It hurt like a bitch and his nose was bleeding but Im pretty sure my hand was broken. He looked like he was about to explode with how red with anger he was going.

"RUN", I yelled. I dodged his arm and ran out the room throwing the door shut behind me. Petal ran towards Lila's room down in the basement. I grabbed the keys in the fruit bowl on the side, refusing to look at Romeo who was stood their cooking with a huge hot pan in his hands. He tried to put it down but ended up splilling the pasta everywhere. I ran to the garage to be met with Lila and Petal.

"GET IN!", I Yelled at them as I opened up the car. It was a G-wagon. Vins to be exact. Fuck it they were going to kill us anyway, might as well die with style. It also smelt really good. Lila was driving and she was stressed as fuck. We had to act normal and get past the gate. We started to speed out of there, nearly running Damien over in the process. He was searching for his phone when he suddenly ran into the house.

We had time.

We rolled up the guards gate.

"Hey, we are off shopping, our tag team is already out", I said to them. They looked at us suspiscously and went to go call the head of security on the phone wall speed dial.

"I mean I can get my brothers and father out here and we will see what they have to say about it", I say in a sweet tone. I swear they nearly pissed themselves right there and then which was pretty conical and I had to hold in my laughter. The guard nodded and the gate opened.

We sped through and high fived each other. Probably bad luck to be honest to do so, but honestly I didnt care. I hadn't left the safety of the house in the entirety of being there. Apparently they couldn't risk me going to school as their 'competiters' would want to use to me find their information out. Not in those terms of course.

My hand was fucking killing me and it was starting to bruise up now. It was going a deep purple and it hurt like hell.

We were on the high way in a matter of minutes. I knew for a fact that his G-wagon had Gps. All the boys cars did, even their motobikes. I though it was crazy but I also kind of understood. The boys dont get much privacy themselves as Vinicio is always checking on them and making sure they are doing what they are suppose to be doing.

"Stop off at the next stop", I said to Lila. She nodded and we went on driving for a few hours or so, going off all the roundabouts and turning as much as we could just to annoy them. I knew they were following us as I had hacked into the Gps system to find where all the boys were. They were about an hour or so behind us and they were catching up pretty swiftly.

We headed to the gas station and got out. I was about to but a stone cold object was put to my head. I notice that Lila and Petal were also frozen with a gun pointed to their head.

"Well Well, the Princess finnally left her castle.", He spat out in a repulsive tone.