-(29)-

I woke up feeling like absolute shit

I woke up feeling like absolute shit. I couldn't move but I was warm. Holy shit am I dead? I look up to see Jace staring out of the window as I sat on his lap.

"Jace?", I asked. How the hell did I get here.

"Hey Aura, the plan worked", He said with a smile. I sat up quickly but my head hurt and I fell back down whilst Jace looked at me with worry.

"Are you okay?", He asked quickly. I nodded.

"So I'm free?", I asked. They all nodded and I smiled wide. They all laughed and smiled with them. I sat up slowly and against Jace's chest. 

"Thanks guys.", I whispered to them. They all nodded with a smile as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up being carried into an aeroplane.

"Since when did we get one of these?", I asked curious.

"It seems you have spiked bosses curiosity,  and he wants to meet you", Jace said. I looked at him shocked. Shouldn't I be like hiding or something away from my brothers?

"What exactly happened?", I asked.

"So basically you died like we planned but your father and brothers were pretty pissed off about it , also petals dad is safe", he said. I nodded in relief. I didnt want her to loose her dad, she had just met him after all. 

"Wait how did I die? Last thing I remember- oh shit did all the girls get away?", I asked frantically. They laughed at my sudden concern for them. I mean they did save me from a life of misery, a small part but still it was instrumental to getting me to safety.

"Yep, today's news is that 338 girls of mafia families got away safe and sound, there is a worldwide manhunt for all the girls through the country, but they are all long gone. The news have gotten into it now and the men are begging and threatening them to come home or else, they are pretty conical to think that the girls would come home because of a threat. They are trying to find the ring leader, any ideas?", Lila asked me. I shook my head before silence took over the car.

"So did ya miss me?", I asked in a cheeky voice. I haven't been this happy in ages. Jace rolled his eyes.

"Nope, nice without ya", He said playfully. All the others looked at him with a raised eyebrow in which he blushed. What was that about?

"So what's the boss like?", I asked. They all looked at each other quickly before looking at me.

"Intresting I guess", Jace said like he was bored, but I could tell he was worried that the big bad boss wanted to meet me. I yawned loudly which causes Jace to pull me tighter into him and put his arm out so I could put my head against it. 

"Sleep, the drugs haven't worn out yet and we will be right here when you wake up. I nodded and crawled into his arms even more in which he seemed to blush at for some reason. I closed my eyes as he played with my hair.

The Doctors went to go collect the girls body, dreading it like always

The Doctors went to go collect the girls body, dreading it like always. They hated this part of the job, having to handle a child, someone's daughter, someone's sister. They slowly went back into the room after a very large confrontation from the King brothers. Some shiver at the name. They felt sorry for the little girl that had to endure their pain and their constant handlings. They went to collect her for the funeral which they were having the very next day. They wanted it over and done with. The went to go collect the girl but the table was empty.

"Whe-e-re di-id sh-e-e g-o-o?", One of the nurses asked with a stutter. The head doctor stood frozen in fear. If he lost the body, he knew how much trouble he would get in, the Kings would kill them without a second glance.

"Look dont panic, its a closed casket right? Well we will just put a substitute inside and not tell, whats the harm?", The head Doctors said. They all nodded slowly.

"What if they open the Casket?", One of the nurses asked.

"Then we run like hell, now quickly get it done", He said and walked out the room towards the waiting room. No one was there. They left her alone once again. The doctor shook his head.

The men on the other hand were sat in the parking lot with with their head in their hands. They all sat there, with the sound of heavy breathing filling the air. Vin sat up first.

"We will kill every last one of them", He said coldly. They all agreed and got into their car without a word. They were now cold. They were now cold as ice. They had lost their little princess forever, dead, gone.

They are to kill each and every asshole who every even thought about her.

Little did they know Aurora was now meeting with the boss of the underworld, ready to take on the next stage of her life.