-(15)-

We were on the way to the beach

We were on the way to the beach. It was half an hour away and the nerves were starting the creep in. Petal and Lila were asleep against each other in the boot, they were laying down and were tightly against the sides so they didn't move when the car did. Greyson and Ollie were sat in the front arguing about what the best chocolate was, whilst Jace has his music in.

It was chocolate Orange by the way.

I was staring at the window when Jace tapped my shoulder. I turned to him as he passed me an earbud. I put the bud in and leant against his shoulder. He was playing Billie Eilish and it was really soothing. I finally fell asleep.

I woke up around half an hour later when the car stopped. I recognised the beach from last time. The girls woke up ages ago and were now gossiping about if my brothers were going to kill them or not. I just rolled my eyes. They wouldn't kill Petal or Lila, they knew I would hate them forever. I already hated them for what they did to my mother, but they didn't know that.

We all got out and stretched out legs as we all moaned in pain as we all heard some of out bones crack. We all looked at each other and smiled. Lila walked next to Grey, Petal was hand in hand with Ollie and I was walking in front with Jace following closely behind me.

I got to the peer and noticed no one around. It was weird. I mean this was a beach after all. I went under the pier and searched through the sand. I was really stressed out, because if I didn't find it, I knew we would be screwed. I searched and searched for a few minutes until I couldn't find it.

I sat there against the sand when I noticed a blue fabric material wafting in the wind. I totally forgot that I had hung it upside down against the pier. I asked Jace to give me a small boost up as before I had to throw it to get it up there. I got the bag down and fount my laptop and the money concealed in a plastic covering in case it rained, which is evidently did as the bag was soaking wet.

I took the money out that I owed Grey and handed it to him. He nodded.

"I would give them for free, but the boss doesn't' believe in hand outs", He said. I nodded at him and we headed back to the car. I felt like someone was watching me. I slowly turn around to a scary sight.

I turn around to see Kyle and Damien staring at me leaning against the car, they were both smirking at me with their hands over each other. They weren't chasing us. Where were the others?

I looked around more and saw Vin and my father drinking whisky on the balcony above us, they were calm and were just observing us, as this was the most normal thing in the world. I turn more to see Romeo and Kieran sat against the pier just glaring at the three boys with us.  

I turn again to see Nevio and Stone casually leaning against the balcony next to my father and Vin, angry. I had never seen Stone and Nevio this angry before. In fact all of them looked so angry at me and the girls. Lila was a pale colour and Petal looked like she was about to cry. I did the only thing I could. I knew that if we ran to the car fast enough they wouldn't be able to catch up.

I did the only thing I could do. 

"RUN!!!!!", I yelled out, forcing the boys to jump into action. Grey and Ollie latched onto Lila and Petal and sped towards the car. I had to be a distraction. Its like they knew what I was thinking as Romeo and Nevio ran towards the others, Damien, Kyle, Kieran and Romeo sped towards me. Father and Vin had now disappeared from the balcony.

I ran in the centre of the buildings as Jace ran next to me. He looked terrified. He knew that if he was caught my brothers would torture him for information and I couldn't let that happen. I ran to the sides of the small ally ways. Damien and Kyle popped up at the end. They were shaking with anger and they made me feel something I never ever felt, they scared me. They saw how scared I was and softened up but then looked back at Jace and were even more angry than before.

I jumped on Jace' back and climbed up the sides of the building. I pulled Jace up just before they reached to where we were. Damien grabbed Jace' leg but Jace kicked him hard in the face and he fell to the ground. I heard a small growl.

The houses here were built pretty close together so it was pretty easy to roof jump them. I heard a growl behind me. What were they, Dogs?

I turn to see Kieran and Romeo stood on the opposite roof. I looked at Jace and nodded. We then jumped to the next building and we kept doing that until we saw Greys car speeding around the small alley ways. There were other cars following them. We were jumping over buildings as the car sped underneath out feet. The sound was deafening as we clutched each others hands.

I couldn't be caught. I wouldn't. But I saw no way out. I gave Jace my backpack and he looked confused. He then realised what I meant and he looked really conflicted. 

"Look, they are after me. They don't care about you guys, tell Petal to find her dad, tell Lila to stay as far away, get Grey and Ollie to look after them.", I said with tears in my eyes. I hears Romeo and Kieran catching up from jumping. 

"We will come back for you.", He said to me. I nodded as he gave me a really tight hug. He then jumped down off the roof onto a side roof and he ran towards the end car park where he knew Grey would see him. I knew that I could of ran with them but it was pointless. They needed to set up a safe and secure base to come and get me with. I knew they would come get me back when the time was right. I just had to wait.

I ran the opposite direction to my brothers and went west whereas Lila, Petal, Grey, Ollie and Jace when north. The cars were still chasing them but they were loosing interest. They were all now focusing on me.

Which is exactly what I wanted.

I ran down the steps on the garden roof and ran to the side alley ways. I ducked down into a cat lining area. I was small so I fitted rather perfectly and I was in a house. It was a clean house that smelt of disinfectant. So this was a holiday home. Wait. How in hell did they know where we were. I searched myself until I felt something behind my ear.

The bastards put a tracking device behind my ear. They must of came to the building but couldn't find the way in so they followed us. I go the kitchen and grab a small knife. But before I could do that, a lady came out, my brother behind her as he held her close to him. I turn around only to hit into a rather hard stomach.

I dared to look up to see Vin glaring down at me. I still had the knife in my hand. I got to cut Vins arm but he grabs my hand before I could. 

"Oh little sis, you ran, that wasn't very nice.", He whispered, before I felt a sharp pinch in my neck. My knees collapsed underneath me and Vin caught me just before I fell. I didn't hold onto him for support. I didn't want his slimy hands touching me.

"Now you will never run again", He said. I didn't hear anymore as the drugs took over and I was fast asleep into pure darkness.