-(16)-

When I saw them smirking at us I felt like I was about to puke

When I saw them smirking at us I felt like I was about to puke. I noticed Romeo and Stone first, them just glaring at us. When I saw Damien and Kyle I saw how angry they were, behind the smirk they were fuming. When Aurora screamed run, Ollie grabbed my hands and dragged me towards the car. Aurora ran with Jace the oppsite way. 

Romeo and Stone went after us. They were after me. 

We jumped into the car quickly sped out of there. We circled around looking for Aurora and Jace and we saw them hopping roofs above us as we sped around looking for the right spot to collect them from. I was worried about them and so was Grey, it was his brother after all. 

We saw Jace pacing to the parking lot, Kyle was chasing him across the road. We cut him off and Jace got in straight away. 

"WHERES AURORA?!", Lila yelled. Jace looked down and passed me her backpack quickly and we raced out of there.

"She said to leave her behind. I told her we would go get her later.", He said. We left her. We left her with those monsters. I turn around to see the black cars had stopped following us. We stopped down the parking lane where I saw Vin carrying Aurora in his arms. She was unconcious as he passed her to Damien who cradled her like she was a baby.

She would of been discusted if she was awake. I knew she would forgive me. She knew that we would come back for her in the end. We had raced to the airport. I could see some of my brothers men stood, as if they were waiting for us. We went into the gift shop. There was a kids sections with wigs and shit like that.

I threw on a ginger wig and Lila a black haired one. I knew it wouldnt really help but it might just work. We left the bathroom to see the boys looking around. When they set their eyes on us they viably relaxed. I thought it was so cute how Ollie and Greyson already cared for us so much and we barley knew them.

We went to the airport security. The man looked at our passports and then squinted towards us.

"We dyed our hair for fun a few days ago, was having a complete metal breakdown", Lila said with a smile. The man smiled back and let us through. We walked far away from the men. We got onto the plane. I begged for the window seat and they finnaly gave in. It was a random flight in which there was any spare tickets. We booked it in the car. We were heading off to Florida.

It was a 12 hour flight, so I leant against the window, falling alseep and Ollie had his arm tucked around me. All I could dream about was Aurora.