-(9)-

Aurora

Aurora. The perfect version of a daughter, a sister and a friend. She was a very good friend and I have only known her for a little while. I could tell the others loved her and admired her, the opposite of me. When I first met her, it was like a breathe of fresh air. She got out of the car with confidence flowing from her.

"Be kind, Be friends, dont fuck this up for us.", My mother had said. The look she gave Aurora was on of admiration. She screeched her head off towards my step-father and ran into his arms.

"She really is your daughter babe", She said to him. He looked so proud, my father was some sleeze apparently to my mum. Some sort of gang leader, he wasnt worth anything apparently, just a good shag on a saturday night. Apparently she had a fight that night and decided to leave my six brothers to give it to another man. And then I was created. She didnt realise she was pregnant until it was too late. 

My mother told me my father never wanted me. My so called half brothers hate me and so do my step-brothers. But my step-sister was different from them, she stuck up for me, called me family. She made me feel wanted. Lila was someone I saw around. She would always smile at me, she would always stay out of Damiens way. I see the looks he gives her and honestly it creeps me the hell out. 

I just hope that everything will be okay. The marks on Auroras back wasnt normal though. Her back was covered in them and I knew for a fact that if her brothers saw them, they would go absolutely balistic. 

She didn't understand how lucky she was at the same time, her father loved her, her mother loved her and her brothers are so protective of her. 

I walked downstairs only to be dragged into Kyle's room on the way. He dragged me by the arm and sat me down onto the office chair next to his desk. Damien was also there. Great, my two worst brothers.

"Can I help you guys?", I asked them. They looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Stay the fuck away from Aurora. Shes our sister, not yours.", They said to me. Insecure much. I mean I'm not usually this mean to people, but they were being mean back so I guess it was okay.

"She's my sister as much as you though.", I said to them. "Leave me alone.", I said to them and try to leave. Kyle shoved me against the wall and was bending my arm back. 

"I told you to stay away from her", Damien whispered in my ear. They then laughed and shoved me out of the room and onto the floor. Damien walked off and Kyle shut his door in my face. My arm killed me and I think they bent it too far back. I was trying not to cry but I couldnt help it as it hurt so much. I looked up to see Vin and Stone staring at me. They were void of emotions. Its like they genuinly couldn't care less. Even Stone who was the best of them. 

I got up, went to my and shut the door. I then went into my room and slumped against the wall. I was going to leave with Aurora. My mother wouldn't care and I know my father didn't want me, my brothers hated me for splitting their family apart. I knew that one day, if I ever met them, they wouldnt be my family, they would just be my mothers children. I was okay with living the rest of my life alone.