-(21)-

20 hours before:

20 hours before:

"Who is Aurora darling?", My father asked. Lila went over to me and we side hugged eachother.

"She is my step-sister. She is amazing dad, she is so strong and smart and cool and shes only 14.", I said in a small voice. He looked confused for a second before realisation hit him.

"What are they doing with her?", He asked in a low voice. I looked up to him.

"They probably throw her in the hole", I said quietly. 

"The hole?", Jace asked. I looked to him with tears in my eyes.

"Yeah, its like a room in the basement, its made from stone and it has a metal floor.", I said quietly. 

"Did they ever put you in there?", My father asked. I did a small nod to him and he pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed small circles on my back. Ollie then came over and pulled me away and tucked me into his arms. Lila was now crying with Grey comforting her whilst Jace angrily paced the room.

"They were trying to teach me my place. They were going to get a man to hurt me if I didn't", I said through sobs. "And thats what they are probably doing to her", I said slowly.

"I'll sue them", my father said. I shook my head.

"Its not worth the hastle dad, but we need to get her back", I said. He nodded his head furiously, it looked like he was having a stroke.

"Fine, then lets go get her", Jace said. 

I woke up still inside the closet

I woke up still inside the closet. I was so thirsty and I needed the bathroom really badly. I put my head to the door and listened for any sudden movement. I knew that if I came out I would be screwed. But I had a plan now, one that might just possibly work. 

I got out of the closet slowly. I opened it to see Damien sleeping against the wall. Kyle was sat next to him. I turn to see Stone and Romeo also sat there against the door.

I coughed and they all slowly opened their eyes and shoved eachother alittle but to stretch their arms out, when they saw me they stood up quickly and went to go hug me but I backed off and they got the hint. I felt a little bad for what I was about to do to them, but not enough to retreat.

"I needed the bathroom", I said to them. They nodded in understandment. They looked half relieved, half regretful, as if they wanted me stay in there long.I went to the bathroom in Damiens room as it was the closest and I didnt really fancy them all stood outside the door. I did my buisness and stared into the mirror, I looked like absolute shit and I was so pale. I didnt drink yesterday either as I didnt want to risk running into them. 

I walked out to see Damien there. He was sat on the bed with head in his hands. I tried to walk past but he pulled me into a hug by my wrist and put his arms around me. I tensed up immediately and he sighed when I did. He put his head in my hair and I swear I heard him sniff. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. He said it would make you want to stay if you were put in your place, that we were just trying to protect you. I realise how wrong that was now. I will do anything to make it right", He said. I didn't trust a word he said. Father was going to put me back in that hole anyway, the only hope I had is if he went against father.

"He's gonna put me back in there", I said coldly. He held me tighter. It hurt as the taser burns were still there and they made my skin podgy and bright red. I winced from the pain and he pulled of me and stood me infront of him. He was still taller than me even if he was sat down. He pulled my sleaves up on my jumper and traced the burns on my arm. I flinched when he touched my skin and he stopped before doing it again. Of course I flinched when he did.

This didn't change anything of course. I was still leaving. I hated it here the constant anxiety and stress caused by them. I hated the fact that I couldn't do anything without being terrfied of being in trouble, normally I wouldn't give two shits but they threatened me with something no one could ever say no to.

"I know you want to leave, but stay a little longer, I know you probably have a plan, but the others want you here, and so do I", He said. I knew that using him for my plan was probably cruel but hey, they were cruel to me first.

I nod.

"I need a shower", I said to him. 

"You can use mine", He said. I smiled and went over to his bathroom. I knew that he had ketamine in here probably there ready to knock me the fuck out when they needed it. Vin had some but I wasnt risking that. I go over to the special compartment I know he has in his bathroom. I go over, grab a needle and empty it into a small tube that was empty from floss. I then filled the needle up with water so it looked like it hadnt been touched.

I shower and put the needle in the inseam of my jumper and walk out like normal. I had to appear normal for it to work. Of course normal was me jumping at everything they did so it would be pretty easy not to look suspicious in their eyes.

I came out of the shower to see clean clothes on the hook of the door , like they opened it alittle and hooked it on and pushed the door shut again so they wouldn't see anything.

Huh now they want to be respectful of my space.

I walked over and got dresses. It was simple jeans and a plain t shirt than belonged to one of the boys so it came down to mid thigh.

I dreaded going downstairs but I knew I had to as part of my plan. I came downstairs to see my father and Vin sat at the table with a smug grin on his face. I held my head up high and slowly walked towards them. My steps echoed around the house as I walked up the table and sat down.

"So you didn't seem to last that long huh?", He said in a smug voice.

"Clearly not, I needed the bathroom and I wasn't going to wet myself because you had a drunk fit", I said confidently looking into his eyes. He and Vin looked shocked that I answered them back but at this point I knew I could survive it, I knew I could get out of here whether they liked it or not.

"Hm lookes like I need to call our friend back", He said. I rolled my eyes at this comment. I then looked them both straight in the eyes.

"I know for a fact, that the mafia never allows a princess to go through such hard times like I have, Imagine if I went to that ball that I have to go to, and discuss with the other Mafias how Ive been treated. The rules state that I can go with anyone of the groups if I wanted too.", I said with confidence. The others were now downstairs and were sat their with th eir mouths wide open but Damien. He was trying to conceal a smirk.

"I also know that I have to go to this ball as I am your only daughter and it would make you look weak if I wasnt there.", I said. I looked up and smirked. He then got his cup and threw it at me but I ducked and it shattered everywhere. It went all over Stone and Vin, not a single drop got on me.

"Oh daddy, I could help you with your aim if you like?", I said with a smug grin. I then got up, grabbed my sketchbook and pencils, put my shoes on and went outside. As soon as I left I heard screaming inside the house.

I sat down onto the grass next to the fence. I knew that there were probably guards watching from a distance.

"PSSSST", I Heard someone say from beside me. I looked around but saw no one. it sounded familar and it was a boys voice.

"Shh stop I'm up here, don't look up", They said. I couldnt help but pretend to lay down on the grass staring up at the assailant.

"Jace?", I whispered.