-(4)-

How could she run from us? And my wife was dead? Russians? Who the hell was this kid

How could she run from us? And my wife was dead? Russians? Who the hell was this kid. I knew her mother would teach her somethings, maybe some sort of self defense so we had to be careful when we tried to catch her.

We drove around for a while until we saw her run into the forest. We all got out and started to search for her. But she had completely vanished. It was like she melted into thin air. We searched for a good hour or so before sending some of out men with dogs out. 

Two hours later and we had nothing. She wasnt around. She had gone somewhere and we didnt know where in the world she went. I started to worry something had happened to her. I sent out a message and a photo to all of my men. We would find her soon enough.

I put out a message to airports, buses and the ships of the area. There wasnt alot of places she could run from in scotland. I had to find out where she lived. I got my men to pull camera footage from the roads. It took about twenty minutes but we saw her skate into a large set of opening gates. 

It had a huge L on the front of them, with golden rusted bars surrounding a large garden with cut hedges and a huge stone wall with metal gated spikes at the top. They really didnt want people get into their house. It wasnt even a house. It was huge like a castle Manor.

It was a 5 minute drive but it was pretty out of the way so you wouldnt be able to find it unless you were really looking for it. We watched as our men entered the house first only to be knocked out by sleeping gas. We put on our gas masks and walk in. I find my wife dead on the floor. I didnt really care to be honest, she ran with my only girl, she ran from her baby boys. She was never loving towards them, she always waved them off or made the maids take care of them.

She didnt like the fact that they looked so much like I did. I realise how close Aurora and Her must of been. They must of been like sisters. 

Damien was pacing around trying to control his anger. He was obviously stressed and to be honest I couldnt blame him. 

"Where is her room?", Asked Vinicio. He was the eldest of my sons and the most calm. He was the spitting image of me and I knew that he loved Aurora like she was his own. We just had to find her first.

We looked around for her room but we couldnt find it anywhere. Romeo was checking out the book shelf when we all noticed the hindges on the side of them. It was very hard to see but he was the most observant one out of all of us. He pulled onto the rigs and the bookshelf opened to reveal a door. 

I went forwards first to see a giant A on the door. I open it to see her bedroom. It was huge, with the room with bears and pictures of her and her mum everywhere. The boys all went in and looked around the place. We then see an air vent at the the bottom of her bed tucked under it, open with air coming through. 

We send a dog in with a camera with a tracker and follow it in our cars whilst our men swept the house for any clues. It ended off at the train station. We walked in by eachothers side as people stopped and stared at us. I lifted my sunglasses up to the clerk and he looked like he just pissed himself.