-(23)-

"Husband?", I asked them

"Husband?", I asked them. They all looked pretty nervous as they waited for my reaction. I knew that if I kept calm and acted like it wasnt a big deal it would suit me fine. I would just talk to the guy and tell him I'm not intrested, insult him a little and make him not want to marry me. I knew that they would be pissed with me but I would be gone by then and I wouldn't have to face their wrath that they would face onto me.

"Whats his name?", I asked with a cold face. I guess they expected me to shout and yell but I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere. All I could now think about was Jace. Jace. Jace, fuck what the hell was wrong with me.

"Arthur Wilson", He said. Fuck. The English. The posh Pricks. They always pride themselves in materials and making them look better than everyone else. Everyone around the world always thought that british people have the sexiest accents, in which I dont disagree on, but there is a large gap between people in britain, there are rich and posh people who love themselves so much and then their are the family people, who work hard and have a cracking sense of humor. Commonly known as british humor. Its like the whole country was an inside joke that only they knew off.

"So you want an allience with the English.", I said with a blank face, void of any emotions which they were looking for. Inside I was raging, how dare they think they can just wed me off for power. I was the fucking power, how stupid were they.

"Yes hun, and dont worry, they are very wealthy and live in a huge manor by river. It wonderful", He said with a smile. I decided to play along until the Gala where I would make a very important announcement that no way in hell was I marrying this asshole.

"And what is HE like", I said, emphaisis on the word he. They all looked towards eachother and I could tell the guy wasnt a good man.

"He is alright, he is like me", Vin said with a proud smile. I look towards father.

"So you want to marry me off to an arragant, self-absorbed asshole, who wants me to be a breeding machine for him.", I said staring right at him. I heard Vin grunt something but it was so quiet I couln't hear it.

"Look there is no point in arguing over this okay? Its happening whether you like it or not", He said. I looked down at my food, my appetite gone fully not.

"Can I leave the table?", I asked him with a straight face. He seemed happy by the way I reacted.

"So your okay with this?", He asked. I glared right at him.

"If you don't want grandkids from me then yeah", I said. He sat up straight quickly and stared right at me.

"Of course you will. He is a fine looking man, You have to make the heir", He said sternly. If I didnt even like the guy why the fuck would would I have sex with him. I stood up with my arms crossed.

"Why can't the boys give you the heir", I said. I knew that kids from the girls of the Mafia normally gave birth to the heir as they were seen to be more pure whatever the fuck that means.

"Because you are my daughter and I choose you to give me my grandson", He said. It was starting to piss him off.

"What if I'm gay?", I asked him with a straight face. I wasn't of course but nothing wrong with it. I noticed that Stone tensed up at that. Was he Gay? Why did I care, I was leaving soon.

"Then you won't be anymore. You will meet him tommorow and get to know him. No arguments", He said. I smirked. I still had the Ketamine for an emergency but I knew that I would have to use it in the end. 

"Fine.", I say with a smirk. All the boys look uneasy. They very much expected me to kick off and fight them on this but this way was way more fun.

This way I could punish them for making such a stupid choice in letting me go to this Gala. I would take revenge for my mother. For myself for being in that room for so long without any help from any of the bastards.

"I'm gonna be in the garden, if you need me, don't call", I said. I walked out before I heard Damien say.

"She is up to something", And I heard a few mumbles of agreement towards him. Of course I'm up to something, I didn't want to marry someone who is a complete and utter ass. I would be out of here in a few days anyway. They were going to get me at the Gala, but the security was crazy apparently. 

I went back into the garden and saw that Jace was still hanging there, waiting for me to come back. He was fast asleep and he looked so peaceful. It was making me feel sleepy and in the end, I shut my eyes and let the sleep that I had left behind for days, catch up with me.

I woke up to two muscular arms carrying me inside. I open my eyes alittle to see Damien carrying me inside whilst constantly perring down at me and then back up.

"Your freezing A", He said, concern evident in his voice. Nwo that I think about it, I was really cold. I shivered from the wind and Damien shielded me from it with his giant ass body.

"I-m- m Fi-n-ne", I said whilst shivering. Jeez I couldnt even fake that my ass wasnt freezing off.

"No your not, your staying with me tonight otherwise I will just worry about you", He said. I honestly had no energy to argue. I felt a tang of guilt flow through me. Guilt? Why would I feel guilty? They had treated me like shit. Well, he hadn't. He argued for me and he knew that if he went against Father he would be down there too.

I guess I just had to let go for a few hours and let him take care of me. I was 14 for god sake, I can't be strong all the time, it was really starting to hurt my mental health and I couldn't have that, I always promised I would be strong for mum, but for a few hours, I could be a 14 year old girl who just needed her older brother. Tommorow I'll hate him again but for now I guess he is alright.

He carried me to his room. It was pretty sleek with black basically everywhere. I roll my eyes at him and he just laughs at me. He then gently places me on the bed and goes to his closet. He comes back with joggers and a huge t-shirt.

"I have my own clothes you know?", I said with a smirk.

"I know, but I can't be bothered to get them", He said and jumped onto the bed. 

I went to the bathroom and got changed . They were huge on me and I had to tie the joggers four times for them to even stay up. I came out of the bathroom to see Damien in joggers and a jumper. I got into bed and he pulled me close whilst I shivered from the cold , still freezing cold.

"Just sleep Aurora, I promise I'll keep you same from them", he said. I nodded and scooted closer to his chest.

His jumper was really fluffy and warm as he wrapped both his arms around me in a protective way. I snuggles further until I was surrounded by nothing but warmth.

After about ten minutes I fell into a deep sleep.