-(24)-

I woke up with a giant ass arm on my waist

I woke up with a giant ass arm on my waist. I tried to move but it was like a chain holding me down. I try to push the heavy ass arm off me but even then I couldn't. Maybe I could... I flipped the arm around the opposite way of me, making me turn outwards and roll off the arm and to the end of the bed.

I'm free! 

The arm then drags me back and cuddles me like a teddy bear.

"Damiennn let goo!", I say whilst struggling.He just ignores me and goes back to sleep. I groan in anoyannce as I hear him chuckle behind me. I sigh and lay backwards. He pulls me closer and continues to snore right in my ear.

"I'll scream in your ear", I said in a whisper. He immidiately woke up and I managed to push his arm away and run out the room. I heard him groan and collapse back onto the bed.

On the way back to my room I bump into Father. He catched me just before I fall and gives me a stern look.

"You could of hurt yourself Tesoro", He said. Oh now he cares. I nod and try to walk away but he pulls me into a hug and practically throws me into the air. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCIPESSA!", He said yelling and cheering. I forgot it was my birthday completely. I giggle as he throws me higher, I was pretty tiny for a 15 year old and really short for my age so I guess it was like throwing a pillow up an down. He puts me down and kisses my forehead. I tense up alittle but I don't think he notices. 

I wasn't backing down from the plan. No way in hell. They locked me in a stone cold room for a whole week, I wasn't going to forgive them that easily, if ever. But the family part was the best part about it. The love I get. I was use to love from mother, may she rest in peace, but this was fatherly love and every girl wanted it no matter how much you put it down.

"The boys are downstairs waiting, except for Damien, he is still asleep", He said. When he did say that, Damien walked out of his room in just his joggers and thick socks, with obvious bed hair. He gave us a grumpy nod and walked downstairs.

I followed after him quietly whilst Father went back into his office as he got a phone call.

"You left me", He said in a grumpy voice. I just smirked at him.

"Wimp", I said. He turned around so abruptly and caught me off guard as he threw me over his shoulder and jumped down the stairs. He then swung me around in a circle as I tried to stay on his shoulder. I could hear the boys laugh but it kept coming in and out.

"I'm gonna THROW UP!", I yelled at him. He slowed down but didn't stop. 

"Why you acting like a wimp", He said with obvious smirk on his face even though I couldn't see him.

"Fine I will throw up on your back", I said whilst trying to calm myself down. I was going to throw up for sure and to be honest, it would be a good revenge. I could feel it coming up when Vin shouted to stop and Damien put me down to the floor. 

"Jesus I thought you were kidding", He said. I just smirked at him and went back to normal again. I still felt sick but I knew I wasn't going to throw up now. He noticed my smirk and went to grab me again but I ran around the kitchen counter towards Stone. He shielded me from Damien.

"That's enough, she needs to eat anyway.", He said. I stuck my tongue out at Damien and he motioned that he would kill me in my sleep. Hmm sweet.

I haven't forgiven them, but I knew my birthday would of been me just thinking about mum constantly and about her death. I felt bad that I wasn't here for mum to be honest, I didn't even get to bury her.

"Whats wrong?", Someone asked. I look up to see father knelt down looking at me in concern.

"I didn't even get to bury her", I said. I looked down as I could feel the tears coming up. They had no right to see me cry about the woman that they killed.

"I did", Damien said. I looked up and all their eyes soften. Even Vin. I'm guessing cause my eyes were red.

"You did?", I asked quietly. I saw Father look at him with anger and it was obvious that he hadn't told him but one look from me he calmed down and nodded towards Damien.

"I had her brought back here so if you ever wanted to visit her then you could", He said to me whilst looking down. I knew he hated her for leaving and not telling them about me, but he didn't do it for himself, he did it all for me. I felt so much guilt ride through me about the plan, that I would put him through that, the others I didn't really mind that much, but he genuinly cares.

Funny how the bad ones always turn out to be the best type of people. 

"She is a few miles from here in the closest graveyard", He said. He then grabbed toast and took my hand and led me into the living room with one hand over my eyes. I try and slap his hands off but he just grabs both my wrists with one hand. Jesus his hands are huge.

"Shh, I promise you'll love it", He said. I rolled my eyes but his hands were there so thank god they didn't see. I waited patiently as there was lots of moving around. 

"Keep your eyes closed", He said. I kept them closed and put my hands on my hips waiting patiently. 

"OPEN!", Damien shouted. I opened my eyes to see the entire living room decorated with big happy birthday signs, with ballons covering the room, with purple and pink glitter filling the room, with millions of ribbons hanging from the ceiling. It was honestly beautiful. It was like an array of constant colour. I walked through as the ribbon dangle above my head and the ballons covered the place. In the centre there was a huge pile of presents scattered everywhere. There was a new bike, new clothes, a new laptop and phone, the top models may I say, everything I have ever wanted in my entire life.

I had it. What else do I wish for?

Freedom. 

That's what I wish for.

This made me decide that I would go for the plan. But not for a while. I would stay here for a while, until they fuck up again, as I wanted to relish in the power I had when I had their name. The power given to me when I used it. 

And I was going to use it alright.