A Rainy Summer 17

~Chapter (17)~

“Jordan is probably furious right now, he is going to kill me,” I muttered, a worried sigh escaping my lips.

“Don’t be silly, he will not kill you,” Mason said chuckling lightly. “Our grand escape was blinking awesome.”

Quickly, I sent him a glare. “It is not funny, Mason!” I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him an irritated look. How could he even think it was in any way- funny? God only knows, what Jordan was thinking right now- or what he was up to.

“Actually, It is. I wish you could have seen the look on your brother’s face, his expression was absolutely priceless,” Mason grinned, his voice full of amusement.

“Shut up!” I yelled and punched him on the arm powerfully. “You don not know Jordan, he is the protective kind of a brother, and he hates it when I hide things from him. I mean he doesn’t know anything about you, he must have thought I was being kidnapped or something.”

“So, technically he is going to kill me instead,” Mason concluded, his eyes widened slightly in realization as his mouth formed an ”O” shape.

“Yep!”

“Oh! How exhilarating?! That would be amazing, especially if there was one of those high-speed car chases,” Mason exclaimed.

“Are you serious?” I asked giving him a disbelieving look.

“Yes, just like that movie The Fast And The Furious.”

I rolled my eyes at him. He was so unbelievable, I mean was that the normal response you receive when you break the news to someone that they are going to get killed? Mason was such a peculiar guy, but in a good way I suppose.   

“We’re here,” Mason’s loud melodic voice rang in my ears.

I let my eyes scan the place carefully. At first I didn’t recognize the place, but as soon as I laid my eyes on the statues- wax statues, I figured it out. I could not believe that I was actually there- inside The Madame Tussuad's wax museum. I had always wanted to pay it a visit since I was in high school. It felt so good to finally be there in one of the places I had admired for a great amount of time.

An enormous feeling of happiness washed all over me as I stared at the marvelous figures- figures of musicians, actors, sport players, and public symbols.

I could feel my lips curling into a smile as the statue of one of my favorite artist came into my sight Leona Lewis.

“Selena, are you alive?” Mason raised an eyebrow at me.

I shook my head at him. “No, Mason. I died and became a zombie,” I replied mockingly.

“Really? I never thought that zombies were quite hot,” Mason smirked playfully.

“Shut it, I just met the statue of Miss Leona Lewis and you are ruining it for me,” I snapped and quickly regretted doing so when I remembered we were inside a museum.

“Do you want me to take a picture?” Mason offered holding out a black slender digital camera.

“Aren’t you suppose to get a permission first?” I questioned.

“I can do whatever I want,” Mason simply responded. “Now, go stand next to her,” he ordered pointing his camera towards the spot I stood in- right next to Leona’s wax figure.

“Thanks,” I muttered smiling after he had taken my picture.

“My idol!” Mason cried out. Speeding, he headed for Lady Gaga’s wax statue. “Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!” he sang with a very noisy voice and start dancing.