A Rainy Summer

Hey everyone a new story i hope you like it

~Chapter (1)~

Finally the day has come, a new civilization will be explored, beautiful sights will be discovered, a great adventure to take, a fun interesting summer to look forward to.

My amazing summer vacation in London was about to start, hopefully, it would be an unforgettable holiday From the great London eye to the glorious luxurious Oxford street, to the deep dark streets of Soho.

After all they do say European summers are the best.

I was more excited that I was going to see my brother this year. I missed him very much, and we had not seen each other in more than three years. Jordan was in his last year at Cambridge university, the best brother anyone could ever ask for. Even though, he never came home, we tried to keep in touch. Normally, we talk everyday. I would call whenever I needed him and so did Jordan, he's pretty awesome. We had common interest for sports, and cars. Most importantly, we shared the great passion for music. Jordan was more like a best friend to me; one who will always be there for me no matter what.

Slowly, I stepped into the plane. I was about fifteen minutes late, everyone else had already boarded. I walked inside with my love on my back, that's my fabulous guitar that I adore so much. I let my eyes wander searching for my seat. I prayed to god that I would not have to sit next to another creepy pervert, I've had enough of those.

The plane was filled with all various kinds of people, a few old people; a nice newly wedded couple holding hands and kissing lovingly, they looked like they were going on their honeymoon while kids were jumping all over the place and most of them were crying loudly. A few teenagers were busy using their phones, others were playing video games and chatting. A typical normal flight.

I made my way to my seat. I noticed the seat was already occupied, some guy was sitting there in my seat next to the window probably another creep I'll have to put up with for more than seven hours.

"Excuse me, sir." I said politely but he didn't respond. Was he ignoring me or something?

"Sir." I repeated raising my voice and yet there wasn't any kind of reaction from him. I noticed that he had headsets plugged into his ears, he was listening to his iPod and he had his back to me facing the window. That's what I usually do when I sit in airplanes. Okay so maybe he won't be so bad after all.

I put my bag down on the floor and stretch my arm to reach his shoulder. I slowly tapped on his strong stiff shoulder with my index finger making him jump a little. Clearly he was feeling the music while listening to it, that's why he was startled. He turned leisurely revealing himself to me.

Holy cow. He was gorgeous. I couldn't help but drown into his striking oceanic blue eyes, his eyebrows were fairly thick, he had such a cute nose that fit perfectly, my eyes drifted to his lips, they were slightly pink. He ran his hand through his dark messy looking hair and smirked. I better stop gawking at him and start talking.

"Um, hi... I think you're in my seat. I don't mean to be rude or anything, it's just that I take the window seat since I was a kid. I love looking at the sky and the clouds, it's so beautiful and peaceful and....uh..well...." I was blabbing like an idiot. I let my eyes fell to the floor out of embarrassment. he must be so annoyed, he'll think I'm a stupid girl.

I looked up a few seconds later only to find him sitting in the other seat chuckling. I placed my guitar in the cabinet and put my bag under the seat. Smiling, I passed through him to my seat. I buckled my seat-belt after enlarging it a bit. I hates tightening the belt, it kept me from breathing normally.