A Rainy Summer 6

~Chapter (6)~

"Little sis, I made you some breakfast." Jordan said as he put down a plate of pancakes and sausages on the living room rectangular table. The food smelled great but I was in no mood for eating after what happened the night before. I was significantly upset, it was supposed to be the best night ever however it became the worst.  

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry." I shook my head and snuggled more into the comfy couch, embracing the squashy cushions tightly.  

"But you love my pancakes, and I made them especially for you."  

I gave him a small smile and said. "I really appreciate it Jordan, it means a lot that you made my favorite breakfast, it's just that I don't feel like eating. I think I'm still full from last night's dinner."  

A frown made its way to Jordan's face immediately, he sat down on the couch right next to me, a strand of his dark hair fell on his eyes he tucked it in behind his ear then he turned to look at me.  

"What's wrong, Selena? Last night you were really happy at the party and then out of the blue you got upset and decided to go home."  

I sighed and looked away. I was debating whether to tell him about Liam or not. Jordan and I have always been honest with each other I never kept anything from him no matter what the situation was. he was one of the few people I told about Adrian and the accident.  

"Nothing is wrong. I was just tired and that is why I wanted to go back home." I told him.  

He shook his head at me and smiled a little. "You can never lie, now tell me what is wrong?"  

"Jordan, it's not important." I replied with a shrug.  

"Sel, I want to know." Jordan said with a demanding tone as he stared into my eyes.  

I sighed heavily and ran my hand through my wavy hair as I gazed at the floor. "It's a long story."  

"I have all the time to hear it." He said and rested his chin on his hand.  

"Did you see the guy I was talking to in the club last night?" I asked him.  

He nodded. "We all did, I didn't recognize him though."  

"That's because you never met him before." I stated.  

"A friend from Julliard?" he suggested.  

I shook my head as a response.  

"Who was he then?" Jordan questioned raising an eyebrow.  

I scratched my head nervously and muttered. "We met on the plane"  

"The plane?"  

"Yeah, he was in the seat right next to mine."  

Jordan frowned as his body tensed. "Did he try something on you?"  

"Oh no, he was incredibly sweet especially when I found Adrian's gift." I stopped immediately when I realized I had mentioned Adrian's name I knew Jordan would never let it go and I should have been more careful.  

"Wait, Adrian was there." He yelled right away.  

"No. I found an iPod on my seat and it was engraved, a birthday present." I explained.  

"How did he manage to put it there without being on the airplane?"  

I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe he asked someone to put it for him"  

"What did you do?" he asked.  

"I cried for awhile, but Liam helped me out and he tried to make me laugh and cheer me up, he was amazing." I smiled remembering the way he brushed away my tears and how he held me in his arms when I fell asleep and all the funny things he did to make me laugh.