A Rainy summer 9

~Chapter (9)~

"Shoot!" Jordan exclaimed as he put his coffee cup down on the square table.

We were having breakfast at one of the small quiet diners with the amazing Julia. Indeed she was amazing with that big lovely smile painted on her friendly face. She's one of those people who brings happiness and joy to every way they go. I could see it now, why Jordan had fallen for her despite the fact that she was his best friend's girl. Julia was an exceptional girl, and it was hard to find another one like her.

"Are you okay?" I asked Jordan who was holding his tongue out as his face scrunched up.

Jordan completely ignored me. He was apparently still mad about what happened last night. We argued for a whole two hours, he was more upset than I had expected. In fact he was furious- really furious.

I realize it was wrong that I didn't tell him I was going out, but I forgot. Humans forget, it's pure nature. Honestly, I don't think it was such a big deal. Jordan haven't said a word to me all day, and I was getting impatient about it.

"Are you alright, Jordan?" Julia asked giving him a concerned look.

"I'm fine. I just burnt my tongue," Jordan replied looking at her direction.

"You should put something sweet on it. I read in some magazine about how the sugar soothes the burn," I suggested.

Jordan took a sip from his coffee and gave me a cold shoulder.

"Jordan?" I tried again hoping to hear his words directed to me. "Hey, Are you listening to me?"

"Jordan, please talk to me," I begged, but it was hopeless. He was determined not to speak to me.

I sighed and drank from the glass of orange juice, then I looked up to see Julia giving me a sad look.

"Jordan, Why are you doing this to your sister?" Julia turned to him and questioned.

"You better ask her. After all she did the same thing to me."

"I did not!" I protested right away.

"You did, Selena. You suddenly decided to go out with some unknown guy. Only God knows who he is and where he comes from, and for all I know he could be some manipulated criminal- or a lying jerk that uses girls to fulfill his own needs." Jordan yelled as Julia shook her head at him and sighed.

"He is not a criminal, and he is definitely not a player!" I cried out as a frown broke into my face.

"How do you know that, huh? You said so yourself, you met him two days ago. Two days! How can you be so sure that he is decent?" Jordan shrieked fuming as his eyes narrowed.

"Because he is!"

Why was he acting that way? How could he judge Liam and talk badly about him? He never even met him.

"I can't believe how naïve you are," Jordan scoffed and shook his head.

I was about to respond, but I was interrupted by Julia's voice.

"Enough! Stop it you two," she yelled throwing her hands on the table, sounds of glasses and plates erupted from the table capturing other customers attention. Julia's face immediately turned red out of embarrassment, she quickly shot them an apologetic look and waved slowly.

"Alright, Jordan apologize to your sister," Julia ordered and tried to put on a serious expression on her face. I almost laughed, because she was too innocent to order people around.

"I will not apologize."

"Do it!"

"Nope."

"Jordan! Selena is your sister," Julia said narrowing her big eyes at him as her eyebrows creased.