Chapter 1 - The Dream

Harry's POV

"HAZZA!" I looked back to see my best mate Liam. I nodded to him and he made his was to stand next to me. "What class do you have now?" I thought for a moment. What do I have? Maybe I have science...Or it could be English...

"Not sure, I've gotta go...See you later". I turned on my heel and walked towards my locker. Sometimes I wonder why I even come to school. The bell rang and everyone rushed to class. I got to my locker and looked down my timetable. Math. Great. I shoved my bag in my locker, grabbed my math books and started to run.

"Harry Styles" I stood still. Just perfect. I looked up to see the principal, whom I'm pretty sure hates my guts.

"Yes Mr. George?"

"Running in the corridor again?" I slightly opened my mouth to answer him but he stopped me by reaching in his pocket, bringing out pink slips. He wrote something down then handed it to me. I took it in my hand. "Detention after school".

"I have to get to class". I walked around him and went to class.

"HARRY!" Louis shouted. I couldn't help but smile. His excitement whenever he sees me is just hilarious. I sat down next to him and looked up to the teacher, who was glaring at me. I'm late to class quite a lot. It's nothing new. "Hey, Hazza?" I looked at Louis.

"Yeah?"

"That girl over there is looking at you". I looked up to see a really cute girl smiling. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, huh, just like Liam's. I smiled back at her.

**

"Hi". I stood infront of the cute girl that was looking at me in maths. She smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Danny".

"Harry".

"Would you like to come to my house after school?"

"I have detention". I smiled to her.

"What about after detention?"

"Sure". She smiled cheekily at me and put a piece of paper in my hand. She walked away looking back to me smiling. Looks like I'll be getting some tonight. YES!

**

"Hey Harry! What are you doing now?"

"I have detention man". I looked back at Louis who was smiling. I know exactly what he's thinking. "And then I'm going to her house". He laughed.

"There it is, see you Monday! Have fun" I nodded and headed to the stupid detention room. I really can't be bothered today. I sat down at my usual table, surrounded by the usual people. I rested my arms around my head and rested on the desk. I heard the door open and assumed it was just the principle coming to lecture us. I lifted my head a little and saw the complete opposite. He was sort of short, but not too short. He has ocean blue eyes, and blonde hair, but I think he has natural brown hair by the streaks. Who knows. He actually looks, perfect.

My eyes widened at that thought. What the hell was that? I just said he looked perfect? HE? I am not gay. There's no way, right? I mean, I can't be...I like girls, yep, only girls.

All through detention I took many glances at him. I really don't know if he noticed. How did I not know he existed? Is he new? I swear I have never seen him before. Wait, why am I thinking of him so much?

"Alright, you can all go now". I stood up and walked out as quickly as I could. I need to get away. I went to my locker, slung my bag on my back and started walking home. What am I going to do all weekend?

Niall's POV

I can't believe I got my first ever detention. I waged. For the first time in my life, I waged. I didn't do my homework so I thought I could just skip class. Not a good idea. But then in detention, this guy wouldn't stop looking at me. It was kinda creeping me out. I only have one friend, Zayn. And other than to him, I'm invisible. I have seen the guy who was staring at me in the corridors. But he's never seemed to notice me. So why now? Why the sudden visible effect? He's like, the popular guy. The guy who doesn't notice you unless you get in his way.