Chapter 21 - Always And Forever

Harry's POV

"Harry?" A small whisper rang through my head. I frowned. "Harry?" It rang again. My hearing started to kick in and I could hear a beep. It continuously beeped in a smooth rhythm. "I swear he's waking up". I heard a worried voice.

"Hmmm let me see" I slightly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright room. I looked around to see Niall sleeping right next to me, holding my hand in his, his head rested on the bed. He looks so uncomfortable sleeping in that chair. My eyes then lay on Louis, who was walking in the door, then on mum, her eyes full of tears.

"Hello Harry". I shot my head up to see a middle aged doctor standing right next to me. I frowned up to him. "I am Dr. Hunt and I've been looking after you. You lost a lot of blood when you hit your wrists and that is why you passed out".

"How lo-" I frowned at my croaky, quiet voice and cleared my throat. "How long was I out?"

"Not too long. Less than 24 hours though". I looked back to my adorable sleeping Niall and a small smile crept to my lips.

"When did he go to sleep?" I questioned while watching him.

"Ah, maybe half an hour ago, he tried to stay up but I guess the tiredness got too much for him". I sighed. Why would he want to stay up? Why didn't he just go to sleep?

"What time is it?"

"Ah, it's 5am". The doctor said. Niall practically stayed up all night for me? I sighed and intertwined our fingers. I brushed my thumb over the back of his hand and he squirmed a little.

"I think we should leave these two alone, Louis dear, let's go get something to eat or drink". I watched as mum walked out with Louis and the doctor followed, closing the door. Niall frowned and his eyes slowly opened. I smiled down to him and he gasped, practically jumping on top of me, hugging me tightly. I giggled a little and hugged him back. I felt a sharp pain coming from my wrists as they made contact with Niall's back and gasped. Niall pulled away quickly, a worried look crossed his face with a frown.

"My wrists". Niall nodded and moved to the side of me.

"I thought it was going to be ages until you woke up". He looked down and I put my fingers to his chin, tilting his head up.

"I'm awake now". I pressed my lips to his before he could reply and nudged his lips until they moved along with mine. I pulled away a little and leant my forehead to his. "I love you". A small smile crept on his lips and I pecked his lips. I lay back down and Niall snuggled closer to me, his head rested in the crook of my neck.

"We graduate soon". He murmured.

"Mhmm". I kissed the top of his head and stroked my fingers through his hair.

"What are we going to do once we have graduated?" I frowned.

"What's with the sudden interest?" He sighed. I ran my hands through his hair soothingly waiting for a reply, but I got nothing. "What's wrong?" I tried again. He just shook his head. "Niall, what is it?"

"I don't want to be away from you". I frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"What will happen? What if you go to one college and I go to a completely different one, or you get a job somewhere and I get one that's far away..." He trailed off. I kept on running my hands through his hair, trying to think of what to say. "I don't want to lose you". His voice cracked at the end of the sentence and I felt my heart clench.

"Niall.." He shook his head. "Hey". I tilted his head up to look into his eyes. "You will never lose me, okay? I'm not going anywhere". I kissed his forehead and wiped his tears away with my thumb. Niall leaned into my touch. " I love you Niall, always and forever". I suddenly felt very weak and lightheaded. I felt my body failing me and my eye lids were heavy.