Chapter 9 - No Matter What

Harry's POV

I lightly opened my eyes, tears already filling them. I hadn't seen Niall since he yelled at me at school. Since he said he loathed me...he didn't want anything to do with someone like me. At that thought I started to sob into my pillow. I suddenly felt a tight grip around my waist. I froze and my eyes widened.

"Shhh, Harry it's okay". I could know that voice from anywhere. It's Niall. I quickly sat up to see his sleepy face and fucking sexy messed up hair. How did he get here? When did he get here? I just stared at him, my eyes dropping more tears down my cheeks. "Please stop crying".

"W-wh-w.." I frowned and looked down. What am I supposed to say?

"I'm over it Harry. I knew you would have an explanation so I came here to hear you out but you were sleeping and I saw you were crying and..." He stopped talking. More tears filled my eyes and I blinked them down my cheeks. "Why are you crying?" Why am I crying? His thumb sat on my cheek and he wiped the tears away. "Please stop crying". I looked into his eyes.

"I....I thought I lost you". More tears dropped. Niall pulled me closer and I rested my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"You will never lose me Harry, no matter what happens I'll always be yours. No matter what". He pulled away and held my face in his left hand, leaning his right. "I love you Harry Edward Styles". Niall crashed his lips against mine. I fell back and pulled Niall on top of me. Niall shot his tongue into my mouth and our tongues intertwined. A light moan escaped from my throat and Niall smiled. I moved my hands to his bum and gave it a squeeze and he let out a slightly louder moan.

"Mmmmmmm". I said against Niall's lips. He smiled and pulled away. But I didn't want it to end so soon. I put my hand around his neck and pulled him back down, turning us around so I was on top of him. The kiss was forceful. I started to kiss down Niall's jaw line and neck and he moaned. I sucked and bit down. Niall's hands travelled up, under my t shirt, scratching my back a little. "I love you Niall James Horan". I pushed my lips to his again and he asked for entrance but I denied. I kissed him a little longer and pulled away.

"Awww". Niall groaned. I giggle a little. But my smile faded. Niall soon noticed. "What's wrong babe?"

"You said you came here to hear an explanation?" Niall sat up.

"It doesn't matter anymore".

"Yes it does. That's why you were here".

"Harry..."

"Just let me explain". Niall sighed and nodded. "After Liam helped us, as you would know he and I went to meet Louis.." I paused, closing my eyes trying to block my guilt. "When we met Lou he pointed to these two guys who were playing chess and pulled us over there". I kept my head down. "Louis told them to stand up and they looked so scared. I watched Louis start to hit one of them and he stopped to look at me. He told me to hit the other one, but I refused. He walked up to me and he started saying this stuff.." I paused. "He was saying imagine he just bashed Niall, imagine he just put Niall in a coma, imagine Niall lying in a hospital bed, bruises all over his body. I couldn't hold myself back. The kid is lucky Liam stopped me. Otherwise he would've ended up in one". I kept my head down, tears dropping on my bed. "I couldn't control myself. Anger took over my body". I looked up to see Niall's worried face. "I didn't know how to tell you".

"Harry.."

"I'm so sorry Niall". I cut him off. Niall took my face into his hands.

"You don't need to be sorry Harry. I should be the one apologising. I am the one who judged too quickly, I am the one who didn't trust you".