Chapter 15 - Rock Me

{WARNING! There will be a sex scene in this chapter so if you don't want to read it then skip it. It'll be inbetween dotted lines}

Niall's POV

It's been three weeks since Harry told me he was ready. I wasn't sure whether I should trust his words. It was too soon. I felt that I had pushed him in to it. And I hate that. I didn't want to pressure him in any way. He wouldn't tell me what made him change his mind. He just said he was ready. Nothing else. I love him too much to believe him. He's quite angry at me too. He's been trying to have sex with me everyday ever since. But I refuse. I know he is not actually ready. He just thinks he is. He's convinced himself that he is. I mean, we haven't even had our first date yet. It's our two month anniversary today. Two months. Is that too soon? I love him with all my heart. I do. But ever since that day at school, he's all for it. I need to know what it was that changed his mind. The night before he refused then 24 hours later he's practically running at lightning speed to the bed.

I sighed and looked down to the curly mop of hair, resting on my chest. I've been awake for a while now. Not sure how long it has been but I've just been stroking my fingers through his curls, watching him sleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I can't believe how far we've come. When he first talked to me I hated him. I really hated him. He was a stuck up jerk. He would just aggressively speak to people, scaring the crap out of them. Bashing people. He never bashed me although Louis and Liam did. It's funny how I now am completely and utterly in love with Harry and I'm friends with Louis and Liam. They have really changed though. Especially since Zayn became Louis' boyfriend he's so....nice.

Harry squirmed a little and I giggled. His eyes fluttered open and he cuddled into my chest more.

"Happy two months sexy". I mumbled. He smiled so widely that his cute dimples were showing. He sat up a little and kissed me lightly. He went to pull away but I slid my hand behind his neck and pulled him in again. We both smiled in the kiss and he pulled away. "What are we going to do today?" He smiled down to me. I sat up a little and kissed down his jaw line, making my way to his weak spot. I bit down and sucked. He tilted his head back giving me more access. A light moan left his lips and I smiled.

"We...could....g-go out". His eyes fluttered. I knew I was turning him on from his growing bulge so I stopped. He groaned.

"Go out where?" He smirked.

"You'll see". He winked at me. He's just so perfect. "Let's get ready. I'm going to have a shower".

"Can I come?" I said jokingly.

"Sure thing babe". He winked at me. I didn't think he would take it seriously. I just lay back down and laughed a little. "Oh shit. Niall can you bring me a towel?" I swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump developing in my throat. Harry is naked, in the shower and he wants me to bring him a towel? Is he trying to make this hard for me? Is this his way to get me to have sex with him? Make me want him right here and now? I got up and grabbed a towel from the linen cupboard. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in babe". I slightly opened the door.

"Ah, where do you want it?"

"Hold on a sec, I'm nearly done". The water was turned off. Oh god. He's not going to just get out is he? "Here, pass it". His arm was sticking out of the shower curtain. I hesitantly passed it over to him and he stepped out with it hung terribly low on his hips. His perfectly toned body, dripping wet. "Niall, you're drooling". Harry said. I shook myself out of my trance and waited for Harry to walk out of the bathroom. I turned the water on and slipped out of my boxers. I stepped in and started to wash my body. I heard the shower curtain move and I froze. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist.