Chapter 7 - You should've told me

Harry's POV

I froze and looked over to what I had been hoping not to be. Louis.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He stepped closer to me.

"I should ask you the same thing". I looked back to Niall and his eyes were wide with fear.

"Louis and I are going to go outside". I didn't leave eye contact with Louis and started to walk towards the front door. I closed the front door and walked out their front gate, sitting down against it. "How much of that did you hear?" Louis sat next to me.

"Enough to know you've been hiding something from me". I hung my head. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought...You..."

"You thought I'd what?"

"Would..hate me...exclude me from your life...decide I couldn't be your friend anymore because I'm..."

"Harry, why would you think that?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Do you know how much it hurts that my best friend couldn't even tell me something that was half of him? I had to hear it when you didn't know I was there".

"I'm sorry".

"I'm your best friend Harry, you should've told me".

"I'm sorry Lou".

"Stop saying sorry Harry!" His arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me in to him.

"I need you to stop bashing Niall". The words tumbled from my lips.

"I know Harry, I'm really sorry about that...about everything". I just nodded.

"Harry?" I shot my head up to see Niall standing before me.

"What's wrong Niall?" I frowned to him. His eyes showed worry.

"I...I just...I told mum that Louis is the one who has been hurting me and..." He didn't even have to finish. Maura came running out of the house.

"You get away from my house you little prick! Leave! How dare you bash my son!" Before I knew it Louis had stood up and was walking away, fast. "That's right, AND STAY AWAY!" I looked up to Niall and he was looking to his mum, horror filled in his eyes. She was holding a bat. If Louis hadn't of walked away, he could've been hurt. Bad. I've never seen her so angry.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Niall sat next to me and I realised I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and I let the tears drop. I sobbed on Niall's shoulder for a few minutes then lifted my head. "What's wrong Harry?" Niall looked into my eyes with concern.

"It's just,..I...I hate that I just convinced myself that Louis would just turn on me instead of thinking about it more..and...." I was cut off by Niall's soft, yet rough lips against mine. It was an intense kiss as our lips moved together. Niall bit down on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accepted. Our tongues danced together and Niall pulled me closer.

"Niall" I whispered against his lips, trying to pull away but he wouldn't allow me to. He kissed down my neck and I leaned my head back, resting my eyes closed as a moan escaped from my lips. "Niall...not out here". He smiled against my neck. "My mum won't be home until 9". In an instant, Niall was standing in front of me and pulling me up. He practically raced back to my house and waited for me to open the door.

Within one minute we were in my room and Niall was pulling my top off. He felt down my abs and started to put his hand down my pants but I stopped him. He looked at me, confused. I winked at him and started to pull his top off. He put his arms up and I threw his top away. Niall pushed me over to my bed and lay my down, he hovered over me. I cupped his face in my hand and we locked our eyes together.