Chapter 19 - Perfect

Niall's POV

Harry looked at me with barely any emotion. And it hurt. He didn't look at me like he used to. Before I broke up with him. Harry's eyes were filled with sadness and they looked lifeless. No sign of happiness. We sat there in silence, my hand sitting on his cheek as Harry just looked at me confused. A wet tear rolled down my cheek as I looked at the empty boy that I broke whom I loved with all my heart.

"Harry, I'm so sorry". I looked down, trying to rid the picture of Harry's emotionless eyes. But I couldn't. Harry said nothing. He did nothing. He just lay in the same spot, watching me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it but he made no movement. "Harry, I....I...."

"I don't think you should be here". He let go of my hand and turned his back to me.

"Harry...please". I struggled to speak, trying to choke back the sobs but failed. I sobbed on Harry's bed, trying to compose myself so I could at least explain, but I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't even calm down a little bit. I finally got a hold of myself. "I had no choice. Justin..he...he told me if I didn't break up with you then he'd kill you". His door swung open and I saw that girl with Anne. They looked really angry.

"What did I tell you kid? How did you even get in here? Get out or I'll call the police". I looked at Harry and he still had his back to me.

"I love you Harry. I always will". I kissed his head and got up walking through his door, down the stairs and out to the street. I've completely screwed up. I've lost him.

Harry's POV

'I had no choice. Justin..he...he told me if I didn't break up with you then he'd kill you' I kept on going over and over what Niall said. Trying to figure out what exactly I was supposed to do. What I was going to do. What if Niall was telling the truth? I wanted to turn and look at him but Gemma and mum walked in my room. 'I love you Harry. I always will' it was almost as if he decided to let me go with the way he said those words. Like I would never talk to him again. I'm pretty sure he said he was sorry like three times. Damn it. Why did mum and Gemma have to show up? I could've been in Niall's arms right now if they bloody didn't. Argh. He won't come back either. Unless...

"Gem". She showed up in my doorway and walked over to me bed. "Do you think you and mum could go and get me something?" She frowned at me but soon nodded.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Ah...just...some...ice cream?" Gemma frowned at me. "Please". She sighed.

"Okay. We'll be back". I sighed in relief and when I heard the front door close I grabbed my phone and opened a new message.

Niall: please come back. I need to talk to you. Mum and Gemma are gone so be quick. Haz .xx

I hit send and sat nervous and impatiently, expecting a reply but got nothing. Just as I began to lose all hope I heard the front door open and close. I sat up a little waiting to see Niall, but I saw a much taller and broad shouldered figure standing in my door way. I froze and my mouth was hanging open.

"Wh-what are you doing here? Where's Niall?" He just smirked at me and walked closer. "What have you done?" He kept on walking towards me, smirking.

"Niall's just lying in his room. He's fine, but you shouldn't care because he doesn't love you. Nobody loves you Harry. Which is why I'm doing you a favour here really. You should be thanking me for doing this". I frowned at him. Sure I know nobody loves me. That's nothing new. But what is he going to do? Suddenly a tight grip was around my neck and I was struggling to breathe. I was gasping for air as the grip got tighter and tighter. I started to feel faint, barely any air entering my lungs now. This is it. I'm going to die. This is the end. He let go to my surprise and kneeled down in front of me. He grabbed my wrists, hard, making my cuts bleed again, I winced from the pain as he pulled me up. I was breathing heavily now, blood dropping from my wrists, Jason's laugh echoing in my head. "Nobody loves you Harry. You're worthless. You're weak. You're a waste of a life". I started to sob and Jason laughed harder. Everything went blurry and I fell to the ground, watching as feet started running towards me. Everything went black.