Chapter 6 - He loves me?

Niall's POV

As Harry pushed me away I tumbled over and fell to the ground. Louis came around the corner and Harry's eyes led back to me.

"Hey Harry! What are you up to?" He got closer and looked more intently at him. "What is up with your hair...and...pwah! Where did you get that!?" Harry looked down to me and Louis followed his gaze. "Oh, were you finally bashing this kid up?" I looked intently to Harry and nodded.

"Y-yeah".

"Well".

"What?"

"Go on then". Harry's eyes widened, his eyes full of fear. He came closer to me and I stood up.

"I'm sorry". He whispered before shoving his fist into my stomach. I groaned as he did it again.

"Harder". Louis shouted. I could see a tear drop down onto Harry's red cheeks. I nodded and he kicked my stomach making me fall back on the ground again. He shot a few kicks to my ribs and I tried to hold back my tears so Harry wouldn't feel worse. But I couldn't. Tears streamed down my face and Harry stopped. "What are you doing Haz?"

"He's crying Louis". I could feel the hurt in his voice.

"So what? Keep going". Harry just stood there. "Harry keep going".

"Louis.."

"Keep going!" He yelled. Harry kicked me in the ribs. "His face".

"Louis.."

"His face!" I felt a fist across my right cheek. He kicked me in the ribs again and I pretended to black out.

"No more". Harry yelled back at him.

"Well done Haz" I could hear a smile as he said the words. I heard the door open and close and opened my eyes. Harry was kneeling beside me.

"I'm so sorry Niall..I tried to stop but...he just kept on pushing and..."

"It's okay Harry". I smiled weakly at him.

"Can you stand?" I tried to get up on my legs and put my arm around Harry's shoulder, leaning into him.

"As long as you help me". I smiled.

"Come on Nialler, lets get you home". I giggled a little, trying not to laugh too hard due to my sore ribs.

As we were walking home, we were silent. Until Harry started to talk about something.

"Hey Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you a virgin" his question caught me by surprise.

"You mean, with guys?"

"Y-yeah".

"No".

"Oh. Good".

"Why?"

"I was...just wondering". That's when I got the idea. Maybe I should pleasure him.

**

"Hey Niall". I opened my eyes to see Harry's face. We were still walking and I had my arms around his neck, he was carrying me bridal style.

"What happened?"

"You fell asleep". He smiled. "We're at your house now, can you stand?" I jumped out of his arms and started walking.

"Yep". I got my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. As Harry stepped in, I closed the door and pulled Harry up the stairs into my room.

"What's the rush Niall?" I closed my door and pushed him up to it. I pushed my lips against his. The kiss was messy. I kissed down his jaw and made my way down to his neck. He let out a moan and I smiled. I pushed my hands under his T-shirt and pulled it over his head. His hands played with the end of my T-shirt and he pulled it up. I started backing towards the bed with our lips pressed together. I pushed Harry down and put my knees on the outside of his legs. I kissed down his torso and kissed along his v line.