Chapter 10 - What do I do?

Zayn's POV

I walked out of Niall's room and went to the side, leaning against the wall trying to process what just happened. I just kissed Niall. I wasn't ever planning on telling anyone I was gay. I always just said I was completely straight. I've been crushing on Niall for so long.

"Now it's my turn. Hey sexy". I shot my head up. What? Did I just hear Harry say sexy? I suddenly heard a loud moan and my eyes widened.

"Harry". Niall whispered.

"Mhmm".

"We need to talk". I froze. Talk? Talk about what? What do they need to talk about?

"About what?" I could hear movement.

"I ah, I told Zayn that I'm gay and he..he kissed me". I froze. Mouth partly open. Tears developing in my eyes.

"What!?" I heard Harry yell. He's angry. He's going to hurt me. He's going to hate me. And worst of all, Harry knows I'm not straight.

"He didn't know I was with you yet. I didn't get the chance to tell him, it's okay Harry, it doesn't matter, I'm yours forever". They were silent. Wait..are they? Did they just? Did they kiss? "I love YOU Harry, no one else". Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "We're forever....no matter what". A small sob escaped my mouth and I slapped my hand of my mouth, shock crossing my face.

"Zayn?"I looked to my left to see Niall and Harry. "What are you still doing here?" I just looked at them blankly.

"Why are you crying?" Harry asked. I just stood there staring.

"Um, maybe I should spend some time with Zayn". I looked at Harry and he looked uncertain. But he soon nodded and I realised Niall was squeezing his hand. Harry started walking down the stairs and Niall grabbed my arm, pulling me into his room, closing the door. "Zayn.."

"Y-yeah?"

"I'm sorry you heard all of that..I didn't know you were standing there.."

"It's fine".

"Zayn, are you okay with me and Harry?" I looked down to my hands. No I'm not. I hate seeing Niall like that with someone else. Someone that isn't me. But who knows, maybe Niall does have feelings for me. Should I try something? I'd really love to kiss him. With him kissing me back.

"No I'm not". Shock and confusion crossed Niall's face. I traced my hand from his finger tips, slowly up his right arm. I stepped closer. "Just kiss me". I whispered.

"What!? No!"

"Just one kiss?" I leaned in closer, my breath tickling his perfect, soft skin. "Just one?" I lightly ran my hand down the middle of his back and squeezed his bum. He jumped.

"No Zayn". I looked up to his eyes then to his lips.

"Just one little kiss".

"N-no".

"A little one won't hurt". I whispered against his lips. We were only inches away and I had a big urge to go for it.

"I'm with Harry".

"You can forget about Harry for just one minute". I flicked my eyes to his eyes then back to his lips. "One". I leaned a little closer. I wrapped my arms around Niall's waist, pulling his body tight to mine. I couldn't hold back any longer. I smashed my lips to his, praying that he would kiss back. He did. Niall is kissing me. Niall fucking Horan is kissing me. His hands led up to my hair and he clenched it tight. I slid my tongue along his lower lip asking for entrance and he accepted. My tongue explored his mouth and I squeezed his bum again. He moaned loudly and I smiled. Niall pulled away. But I didn't want it to end. I pulled him back to me and pushed my lips forcefully against his. He tried to pull away but I wouldn't let him. He didn't kiss me back. Why isn't he kissing me back?