Epilogue

{A/N: there will be a sex scene in this, so if you don't want to read it, skip it}

Harry's POV

I was kneeling before Niall, his eyes wide, tearing up, his mouth open. I looked up to him, hopeful.

"Please say something, my knee is starting to hurt". Niall giggled.

"Hmmmm, I dunno.." He gave me a teasing look and I rolled my eyes, pretending to be hurt. "Of course you idiot!" I took a minute to even process what he just said.

"W-what?" Niall rolled his eyes.

"Of course I'll marry you!" He snaked his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me into a small kiss. I smiled as he pulled away and pulled the ring out of the box, sliding it on his finger. We both stood up and Niall pushed his body tight against mine, our lips meeting and moving in sync. I slightly pulled away, leaning my forehead against his.

"I love you". A smile spread across my face.

"And I love you".

********

"Are you ready Harry!?" I took one last look in the long mirror before me. Making sure my bow-tie was sitting on straight, my suit fitted well. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and nodded to mum.

"Yeah. I'm ready". I turned around and her eyes teared up. "Mum.." I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I just.."

"You know I have to do this now, don't you?" She slightly nodded. "We're going to get married anyway mum, it doesn't make a difference on when".

"I know". She pulled away and wiped under her eyes.

"Well don't you look handsome!" Gemma came running in. I laughed a little at her, shaking my head.

"Thanks Gem".

"It's time". My eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"It's time you idiot! Get out there!" Nerves started to set in the pit of my stomach. Gemma pushed me out of the room, ushering me to walk to here the priest was standing. Everyone in the church looked at me as I rushed to the front. This is really happening. It really is. I stood beside Louis and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nervous". I just looked at him and he laughed. "You'll be fine, won't he Liam?" I looked at Liam, who was standing behind Lou and he was laughing a little. I rolled my eyes at them. The whole church went quiet and my breathing went to slow deep breaths. Now I am really freaking out. The song started playing and a shaky breath escaped me. Niall had started walking and my eyes widened, lips parted a little. He looked so sexy in his suit, a thin black tie hanging loosely on his neck. I can do this. It's all going to be fine. It's going to be perfect. Niall smiled widely and giggled. He could see I was nervous. I looked down, a blush creeping to my cheeks. As Niall stood by my side, we turned to face each other, holding hands.

"I love you". Niall mouthed to me, a smile spreading on both our faces.

"I love you". I mouthed back.

We got through the massively boring part and got majorly close to my vowels. As Niall said his, tears developed in my eyes. He was the sweetest boy on this earth and I feel so lucky to have him. To be able to call him mine. What if I stuff mine up? What if I say something that will make him cry? I can't see him cry now. I will cry if he cries. Suddenly Niall squeezed my hands. I looked up to meet his worried eyes and I shook my head, smiling to the ground.

"Niall, when I first laid my eyes on you, something inside of me clicked. I was a total ass before you walked into that room". Niall giggled. "You changed me into something different, a person I could be proud to be". I took a deep breath, looking directly into his glassy eyes. "I never thought that such a perfect angel could exist, but the boy in front of me proved me wrong. You changed my life Niall. I love you so so much. I promise you I will love you forever". I glanced down at Niall's lips, which were slightly parted. A small smile spread across my lips.