Chapter 23 - Crashing down

Harry's POV

I can finally go home. A week later and I am finally out of this hell hole. I can't believe that nurse said that to Niall. He's already so insecure and she just made him believe what he thought even more. Apparently she was fired. But that bitch deserved it. She kissed me, she touched me..literally. She touched me. I pushed her off of me really forcefully. But she came back again. I was too weak to do anything, so I hit the nurse button and a man came in, pulling her off me. So, I lost it. I had to get out of there. For Niall's sake. But they wouldn't let me. I haven't seen Niall since then though. Which is odd. A week? A whole week? What is going on?

"You ready to go?" I turned around to see Louis. I nodded and grabbed my suitcase.

"Have you seen Niall?" I blurted out. Louis frowned at me, confusion crossing this face.

"What do you mean?" I sighed as we walked down to his car.

"I haven't seen him for a week".

"Huh?" Louis just looked at me blankly.

"He hasn't come to see me Lou. I don't know if he's okay or if something has happened but its not like him. He didn't even leave me once when I was in that coma. Something's wrong Lou".

"I really don't know Harry. How about we drop past his house?" I nodded and got in the passenger side. Something is going on with Niall, and I really need to know what. "You ready for exams?"

"Shit Lou. I completely forgot about that!"

"Well you better get on that. And fast". I gave him an 'it's not my fault' look and he sighed. "I know. I know. You weren't exactly conscious..." We were silent from then. "Oh look, we're here". I looked up to see Niall's car parked in the driveway. I pushed the door open before barely getting my seatbelt on and rushed to the door. I knocked several times and heard small footsteps coming towards me. The door opened and I expected to see a happy smiling Niall, but that's not what I saw. I frowned at Greg and he opened the door wider, allowing me to step inside. I looked at him and saw his bloodshot, red eyes, dried up tears on his cheeks, more developing in his eyes. Why is Greg crying?

"He's upstairs". He said blandly. I nodded and walked slowly up the stairs. I stopped at Niall's door which was open just a little bit.

"Why are you crying mate?" I heard a strange voice.

"I'm sorry dad. I..Amy...she rang last week...she told me...dad why didn't you tell me?" I frowned. Why is he suddenly talking to his dad? What did Amy tell him? Why is he crying?

"I'm so sorry mate. I didn't know how to tell you, and I didn't know if you wanted anything to do with me anymore"

"I do dad. I want to come and see you. But, there is something you don't know.."

"What is it Nialler?"

"Please don't hate me dad.."

"I could never hate you".

"Well, about three months ago...I got a boyfriend.."

"Really? How is things? What's his name?"

"You....you're happy?"

"Of course I'm happy! As long as you're happy then I am happy".

"Things are good. Sort of. I haven't seen him since Amy told me. His name is Harry".

"Why didn't you talk to him? He could help you get through this with me".

"I want you to meet him dad".

"But how? You have exams mate, I live in Ireland, I can't exactly travel..."

"Exams are not important right now. I will go there. Hopefully Harry will too.." I peeked in his room more to see he was on his laptop at his desk, a man on the screen. He was skyping his dad. Just like I suggested. This must be serious though, his dad can't travel, Niall is completely broken, Greg is too, what is going on? I would do anything for Niall. I would miss exams for Niall. I don't give a crap about school anymore. I'll find a job, and Niall and I will find a flat together in London I was hoping, and we will get married and adopt kids. I've already planned it all out for us. Maybe I should just drop out of school now? What's the point anyway?