Chapter 12 - Break, kisses and forgiveness

Niall's POV

*Earlier*

I slightly woke up but didn't open my eyes yet. My head was rested on someone's chest and they have their arm wrapped around me. I tried to move but my entire body flushed with pain. "Shh, it's okay". I flicked my eyes open and sat up quickly, not realising the pain that would flush through me. I gasped in pain but then looked at Zayn. What is he doing here? Why is he in my room? Why is he in my bed? Why is he even in my house?

"Wh-"

"Louis' bashed you in the park and I carried you home". He cut me off. Why did Zayn just leave? Why did he stay here? He's the reason this has happened with Harry. He had to kiss me didn't he? And I had to be stupid enough to kiss back. I need Harry.

"So why didn't you leave? I don't fucking love you Zayn, I love Harry. How many times do I have to tell you? I'm in love with Harry Edward Styles!!". I stormed out of my room, down the stairs and out the front door, leaving Zayn hurt. I need to talk to Harry. I need to be in his arms again. I need to feel his touch, his lips on mine. I lightly knocked on the front door and Anne answered.

"Oh hello Niall, why don't you come in?" I nodded and stepped in. Anne closed the door. Louis came running down the stairs with Liam following.

"What are you doing here!?" Louis asked.

"Harry and I need to talk". I tried to walk past Louis but he caught my arm and pain flushed from it and I winced.

"No you don't, Harry's too upset to talk".

"Please". I pleaded, tears beginning to develop.

"Make it quick". Louis let go and I made my way up the stairs. I lightly knocked on Harry's door.

"Yeah?" I inched the door open and as Harry saw me his face dropped. I could see tears developing in his eyes and that hurt. "What do you want?" He harshly spoke.

"I'm so sorry Harry.."

"The hell you are!" I tried to get closer to him but he stepped away.

"Harry, I love you".

"Hah". He laughed.

"Harry I really am sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I wasn't myself yesterday...I don't know...how can I make it up to you?" I stepped closer and closer until we were close together. I could feel his heavy breath on my face. I put my hands on his face. He sighed. He lifted his hands up on top of mine and removed them from his face, looking down to the ground.

"I think we should take a break". He turned and sat on his bed. I stood there, frozen. "You should go". He harshly spoke. I ran out of Harry's room I let the tears drop. I pushed past Louis and ran out the door. I don't know where I'm headed, but I can't be around anyone I ran to some park, sat next to a tree and hugged my legs tightly to my chest. Harry said that he thinks we should go on a break. A break where we aren't together. I can't do this. I can't live without him. I can't believe I hurt him like this. I'm in love with Harry. Harry is the one I want to call mine. Not being with him is worse than getting stabbed with a knife on every single inch of my body, bleeding out. I would much rather pick that. How can I stop thinking about Harry?

"Hey Niall". Perfect. I'll just kiss Zayn. Maybe that will keep my mind busy. I mean, it won't mean anything to Harry, right? We are on a break..

"Hi". Zayn sat next to me. I looked at him and sniffled a little. He looked up at me and I looked to his lips. This couldn't hurt. I started to lean in, tilting my head a little. Zayn did the same and our lips touched. Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I entangled my fingers in his hair and Zayn's tongue ran across my bottom lip. I parted my lips and gave him entry. His tongue explored my mouth and a small moan escaped my mouth. Zayn smiled and his had led to my butt, squeezing it lightly. Another moan escaped my mouth.