Chapter 4 - Friends or more?

Harry's POV

As I walked through the school gates, I felt scared. Scared that Zayn told someone, scared that Louis and Liam have found out, scared of how today is going to plan out....I'm actually terrified. And if Louis and Liam decide to bully Niall and Zayn around me, how do I act? What do I do to stop them?

As I stood at my locker the thought hit me that I almost shared a kiss with Niall. I almost kissed Niall. I'm the only one who knows that he's gay. And if I pretend I've never talked to them before...They could tell everyone. Everyone would know that I'm bi. Okay, back to school. English. I grabbed my English books and walked towards class. I sat at the table in the second row and put my books down on the table. As people walked in I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach looking for ocean blue eyes. I spotted them and a smile spread across my face uncontrollably. He was still walking funny but he returned the smile when he met my gaze.

"Hey Harry". I felt blood rush to my cheeks and looked down, trying to hide my face.

"Hey".

"Harry?" I looked up and my jaw dropped a little to see who was standing in front of me. Louis.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned up to him. He turned his head to see Niall sitting next to me and he frowned.

"Why are you sitting next to him?"

"You're meant to have Maths Lou".

"I changed my classes around...So why are you sitting next to this geek?" I glared at him. "Well?"

"He's not a geek Lou".

"Yes he is! Come sit at the back".

"No".

"No?"

"I'm sitting here". He frowned at me.

"Take your seats everyone". The teacher called.

"I'll talk to you at break". He walked on to the back.

"Thank you". I looked at Niall.

"For what?"

"Standing up for me". He smiled to me and we turned our heads to the teacher. I suddenly felt Niall's hand sitting on my leg. I looked at him for a second and he was looking straight to the board, smiling. He slipped his hand in mine and my eyes widened. I can't do this. I really can't do this. I stood up and raced out of the class room.

"Harry". The teacher called, but I just kept on walking. I need to feel strong again. I need to see someone afraid of me. Maybe I'll head to the back of the school. At that thought I saw a guy with glasses walking through the corridor. He had the nerve to look at me so I stopped and walked so I was standing in front of him.

"Did you just look at me in the eye?"

"N-n-no Harry"

"Yes you did". He had fear written all over his face. I smiled. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the back of the school where no one goes during classes. I threw him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach. He groaned. I kicked him again then kneeled on my knee and punched him in the face. He scrunched up his face in pain as I forced my fist to his stomach.

"Are you going to look at me again?" He just looked at me, still rolling around in pain. I stood up and kicked him in his side. "Don't, or it will happen again". I turned and walked away. Leaving him hurt, rolling in pain on the ground. The bell went and I headed to the usual spot that I meet Louis and Liam. I feel strong again. No body will ever make me weak.

"Hey there Harry!" I looked to my left to see Zayn and Niall walking towards me. I froze. Niall wouldn't have told Zayn, right? About our almost kiss? If he didn't then Niall won't mention English. Yes.