Chapter 20 - A little bit of pain

Niall's POV

It's been two weeks since my perfect date with Harry in London. Ever since he's been acting...weird. I don't know what it is that has been bothering him so much. He always tells me that he's busy when I try talk to him. When I try see him. We barely see each other at school and I'm starting to get a bad feeling. There is definitely something going on, but I have no idea on what it might be. I feel like maybe I've done something to hurt him. Maybe I said something that made him unsure or something. But what would I have said? What is it that's made him like...this? I know he's hiding something. And I'm going to find out. Tomorrow I will confront him, and I won't let him walk away until I know. It's late and I haven't heard from him since school yesterday. Maybe I should ring him. I missed him last night. We always spend our weekends together, so what has changed?

I pulled my phone out and dialled Harry's number. I impatiently waited as the phone rang and rang. I was about to give up when I heard a girls voice say a shaky "hello?" I frowned. Who is this? I've never heard this persons voice before. "Hello?" He voice came stronger.

"Ah hello?"

"Who is this? Do you know this boy?" I frowned even more.

"Ah, yes?"

"Oh thank god! He's passed out in the hallway and when I went to go to bed I found him here and-".

"What? Where?"

"Um, at my house?" I frowned again. What is Harry doing at this girls house? She doesn't even seem to know him.

"I'm coming to get him. Can you text me your address?"

"Okay sure". I hung up and got my shoes on. What on earth is Harry doing? Passed out at a random girls house? And she didn't even know he was there? This is not right. My phone vibrated and I opened the message with the address. It wasn't far from here. Probably a five minute walk. I hope. I want to get to him as quick as I can.

I practically ran to her house. I didn't even catch her name. Oh god I feel like I was being rude. But my Harry was passed out at a strangers house. I hesitantly moved my curled fist up to the door and lightly knocked. I took a step back and soon after the door swung open.

"Hi, you must be Niall? He's upstairs". The brunette led me up the stairs and pointed to a curly mop of hair lying in , what looked like a very unpleasant position. I walked over to him quickly and moved his fringe out of his face. I tried shaking him but he wouldn't make any movement or sign to tell me he was even alive. Luckily he was breathing.

"Haz". I whispered as I pushed his curls back another time.

"He won't wake up. I've already tried". I forgot the girls presence and looked up to her. "You love him, huh?" My eyes widened at her and she giggle at me reaction. "I can tell by the way you're looking at him and worrying about him. It's actually really cute, little crush?" I frowned at her and shook my head. She frowned as well.

"He's my boyfriend". Shock crosses her face and her frown reappeared.

"Oh, are you sure?" I just looked up to her asking for an explanation to what she was leading to. "I ah, he was...um....are you going to take him home?"

"Not until you tell me whatever it is that you're hiding" I protested.

"I have a question".

"What?" I snapped, regretting at as soon as it came out of my mouth. She looked afraid. "I'm sorry. What is it?" I asked much calmer.

"I ah...I noticed cuts on his...ah...wrist...why did he? I mean..."

"I broke up with him a few weeks ago". I spat out.