Chapter 11 - How could you?

Harry's POV

As I walked up the stairs of Niall's house I had a weird feeling that I wouldn't be leaving here as happy as I am. In fact, my smile will not be shown at all. I walked in Niall's room to see him frozen, staring at his wall.

"Niall?" I walked in further and sat next to him on his bed. "What did you have to tell me?" He didn't look at me. He sighed and I could feel that something was going to break inside of me in any second.

"Yesterday when....when I sent you that message...it....it wasn't meant for y-you". He stuttered. What? What does he mean it wasn't meant for me?

"What do you mean?" I felt confused.

"I didn't want to kiss you yesterday...it was.." That's when I clicked it all together. Seconds after I got here so did Zayn. I felt my insides tear apart. My mouth slightly open and tears forming in my eyes. I looked down.

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you kiss him?" I looked up so I could slightly see his face. He still hasn't moved from before.

"Yes".

"Tell me everything".

"Wh-what?"

"I said, tell me everything".

"Well, it all started when we caught Zayn outside my room crying. When you left he....he kissed me.."

"Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes". I felt my insides tear even more.

"C-continue". I struggled to say while trying to hold my tears back.

"I yelled at him and told him to leave. But, I...I felt something that I wasn't sure of. So I texted him to come back".

"That text you sent me?"

"Yes. So when you left again we kissed. And I think we made our way to my bed but I fell asleep and I woke up with him cuddling me and.."

"How could you?" I couldn't hold my tears back any longer. They ran down my cheeks and more developed.

"H-Harry...I...I.."

"Save it Niall". I stood up and ran out of his room, running out the front door and down the street. How could he? I would never cheat on him. I could never do anything that would hurt him. Not like I am right now. My heart feels completely broken into pieces. I hit something hard. I didn't look up. I couldn't even find words. They held onto me and I tried to walk around them but I couldn't escape their tight grasp.

"Harry, what happened?" I could notice that voice from anywhere. I looked up to see those sparkling deep blue eyes and messy brown hair. "Harry?" I sobbed on Louis' shoulder for a few minutes and pulled away, sniffling a little.

"N-Niall he...he ch-cheated on m-me.." I looked up to Louis who had anger filling every inch of his face.

"What!?" He raised his voice. "With who?"

"Zayn". More tears began to roll down my cheeks. Louis pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged back.

"Shh, Harry it's okay...what'd he do?"

"He...he kissed Zayn twice and then they slept cuddling and..." I just broke down. I collapsed into Louis' arms and he held me tight.

"Why don't I take you home?" I nodded and Louis held me tightly as we walked back towards my house.

Louis' POV

As I walked out of Harry's front door I wasn't so sure on what I was about to do, but it wasn't going to be good for Niall. I knocked on his front door and heard heavy footsteps. The door inched open and Niall was standing right before me. His eyes were filled with fright and his mouth slightly open. He hurt my best friend, and he was going to pay. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out his house, to a park nearby. He tried to struggle out of my grasp but failed. I threw him to the ground.